OOC Chat

Yes, Merry Christmas Eve everyone! 
And Happy Hanukkah if anyone celebrated it besides me. :smile9:

Apparently Christmas in Russian is celebrated in January because of the Russian Orthodox calendarI need to stop pestering my friend for Russian facts, So whatever or whenever or if you're celebrating, have a happy night tonight.  :BishieSparklesR:  

Last edited by a moderator:
It's officially Christmas here (00:12) so... Merry Christmas everyone!

P.s. Already liked Idea's merry Christmas post on 3 different RPs. It's a moeception.

Edit: 4 different RPs

Merry Christmas Eve from Toronto, Canada.

In about just under 3 hours, it will be Christmas. For those of you that celebrate:

tumblr_lwp1z7rom31qhy1ddo1_500.gif

Don't worry, I shall hold my ideas close to my heart so that I remember them for the time we can call upon-

*immedately loses them off the side of a cliff*

Shit.

@Pretzel Heart @TheForgottenDoll

Hi! I tried to come up with an ability as close to Sakura's as possible, in this case manipulating Dark Matter, and would like your opinion on the matter. Yes, that was a bad pun. I'm not too sure if the ability itself is brilliant but I tried w.w I edited Aratani's post. I sort of reworked her just a bit.

If you have any suggestions please do say them  <3  @Shelter

I have survived christmas, let  another year of death and sorrow cometh. 

It's all good.

Before the sweet release comes to take me I've been in a drawing mood lately despite the fact I have no talent lol, but I have a few pose books I shameless hoarded abroad and  it helps me relax. So I finally got Mit's Scout design together, though it still needs to be digitally transferred and mistakes edited once I get PS privileges back lol. I mostly just  wanted to check some colors, wiznibs thinks I should choose a different orange? I'll probably mess some more with it. ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

I know I'm no artist but I might do a few other characters while the mood strikes me, if no one would mind my lack of skill and maybe playing around with the designs.  o.O

Maybe as a Christmas present? Haha.  :smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back