OOC Chat

Ayumi might not view it like that, better make sure I confiscate her weapons also.

That's important, we don't want dangerous tools being freely carried around the school. Especially if they can be used against us.

That's important, we don't want dangerous tools being freely carried around the school. Especially if they can be used against us.

So, no vehicle mounted machine guns then? 

Rocket propelled gernade launchers to should be banned.

So, no vehicle mounted machine guns then? 

Rocket propelled gernade launchers to should be banned.

So, wait? Grenades were allowed at school. Not at my watch! Although you could bring a small weapon if you want to protect yourself, Akemi is not that confrontational.

Inb4 Arthur doesn't need weaponry cause he can have bodyguards. Suck that, peasants.

So, wait? Grenades were allowed at school. Not at my watch! Although you could bring a small weapon if you want to protect yourself, Akemi is not that confrontational.

Are lighters against dah rules? 

I have 0 details on knowledge of Japan's weapon laws but aren't they pretty strict? Also this is like a fancy pants school so I'm 90% sure anything that could potentially be used as a weapon or to damage school property would be banned lol
You'll all have to sneak your armories in somehow ;)  

As long as you're not harming anyone, Akemi will turn a blind eye to it. What are we kidding, you're not going to hurt anyone.

xgz9nkR.gif

It's really amazing to see how the only person sane enough to bring an weapon after being called by voices ringing inside their heads to an empty area is the crazy doggo girl. In the end she's the only one with some awareness.

Aurora Ayumi is always prepared! XD

@Idea @Orikanyo

OMG! I want in on a feud!

Aratani would probably be all like "Stop being so naive. Such irresponsible accusations, what do you have to back up that claim?" ( a.k.a. I'm so jealous. . I wish I could do what I want too. But I can't go making enemies with someone. I'll probably just get hospitalized for 123094 years if someone assaults me.)

Aurora will immediately suspect your character is working with the Yakusa and planning revenge against her :P  

"Quiet you! Yea don't understand what she's done!" 

Inside his mind- "Dude chill holy shit your gona hurt their feelings you won't survive them crying man!"

Gona save it for later, I hate the fact I gotta wait till tomorrow evening for this. 

I'm on my phone right now, and the thing gets lag spikes like you wouldn't believe. 

Apparently typing on a site is to much for it : /

You have no idea 

As long as you're not harming anyone, Akemi will turn a blind eye to it. What are we kidding, you're not going to hurt anyone.

"S-shut up! Or I'll... I'll do something you'll regret!"

Or you'll regret Brendan. 

Aurora Ayumi is always prepared! XD

Aurora will immediately suspect your character is working with the Yakusa and planning revenge against her :P  

You have no idea 

The lag part or the incoming yelling match?

Sure, I'll watch my back. (Gotta make him feel like he's a bad boy) So you're part of the dance crew ey?

Damn straight, ain't nothin' wrong with kickin up some dirt. A man can't be all rough and shit yea know, gotta have style to match.

So if Dedrick asked for a dance off, would you be down?

Damn straight, any time, anywhere. 

Perhaps not right now since I'm going to have him a leg in the grave with his goons trying to figure out how to keep him the hell alive. 

Atleast for the first part, gona be fun to do some stupid wannabe thug shenanigans.

From the way things are looking, I'll have a lot of fights to break up.

Perhaps all at the same time! 

Brendan proceeds to dance while talking shit about Aurora, and feel bad about it. 

From the way things are looking, I'll have a lot of fights to break up.

Cause Akemi is pretty much the only member of the student council that actually tries to break up fights.

Inb4 Arthur definition of helping is basically smiling and waving.

200_s.gif

Damn straight, any time, anywhere. 

Perhaps not right now since I'm going to have him a leg in the grave with his goons trying to figure out how to keep him the hell alive. 

Atleast for the first part, gona be fun to do some stupid wannabe thug shenanigans.

Dedrick would love to have a dance off...

He wouldn't like to clash with Brendan though... :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back