OOC Chat

@Idea

At this point, I think, the journals are just what your character's base opinions of the other characters are, assuming they would have met at some point.

@Idea

At this point, I think, the journals are just what your character's base opinions of the other characters are, assuming they would have met at some point.

yes, I know. Hence me asking if there were any new additions that should be featured in my journal or not.

I have defeated the beast known as "Reading the IC."

Seems we have a colorful bunch.

Yeah, we have purple. We have orange. We have light blue stuck in grey. Yeah, it's a bad joke.

Bad jokes are the best jokes. 

My post shall wait until tomorrow evening, when I can finally sit down.

what´cha think of Aurora?

She is... memory is failing me right now. 

Dog costume?

Makes me hate that I had m boy dislike her so heavily. 

"You horrible, horrible, yet absolutely adorable traitor!"

Well, traitor in his view, ish, he sees it how could she know that was going to happen but...

It's hard to let go.

Makes me hate that I had m boy dislike her so heavily. 

"You horrible, horrible, yet absolutely adorable traitor!"

Well, traitor in his view, ish, he sees it how could she know that was going to happen but...

It's hard to let go.

Well, if anyone asked, she kind of shares that view, as she blames herself for what happened. Hence leaving both clubs and forming her own.

We could plan an arc for them.

Oh, idea, maybe your character sees Aurora and gets like defensive or shows hostility towards her? I heard there was gonna be a fight in this initial scene, maybe your character refuses to cooperate with mine? Just ideas.

Well, if anyone asked, she kind of shares that view, as she blames herself for what happened. Hence leaving both clubs and forming her own.

We could plan an arc for them.

Oh, idea, maybe your character sees Aurora and gets like defensive or shows hostility towards her? I heard there was gonna be a fight in this initial scene, maybe your character refuses to cooperate with mine? Just ideas.

Sounds like a pretty good idea. 

He'd hold hold great deal of mistrust, thinking she'll just tell their enemies what their doin' and rat em out again. 

All while feeling horrible for saying such things about such a cutie... who is current wielding a baseball bat.

It's really amazing to see how the only person sane enough to bring an weapon after being called by voices ringing inside their heads to an empty area is the crazy doggo girl. In the end she's the only one with some awareness.

@Idea @Orikanyo

OMG! I want in on a feud!

Aratani would probably be all like "Stop being so naive. Such irresponsible accusations, what do you have to back up that claim?" ( a.k.a. I'm so jealous. . I wish I could do what I want too. But I can't go making enemies with someone. I'll probably just get hospitalized for 123094 years if someone assaults me.)

True, I'd definitly bring atleast something to defend myself. 

Then again...

Doesn't Japan have a really low crime rate?

It's really amazing to see how the only person sane enough to bring an weapon after being called by voices ringing inside their heads to an empty area is the crazy doggo girl. In the end she's the only one with some awareness.

We also might fight soon, she might save us all lol. Except me because she doesn't trust me. 

My understanding was that they were supposed to be in a sort of trance.  My Plan A was for Manami to be so out of it she actually just went in her pjs, but I couldn't figure out how to write it without it sounding weird.  Writing at 2 am will do that to you.  

@Idea @Orikanyo

OMG! I want in on a feud!

Aratani would probably be all like "Stop being so naive. Such irresponsible accusations, what do you have to back up that claim?" ( a.k.a. I'm so jealous. . I wish I could do what I want too. But I can't go making enemies with someone. I'll probably just get hospitalized for 123094 years if someone assaults me.)

"Quiet you! Yea don't understand what she's done!" 

Inside his mind- "Dude chill holy shit your gona hurt their feelings you won't survive them crying man!"

Gona save it for later, I hate the fact I gotta wait till tomorrow evening for this. 

I'm on my phone right now, and the thing gets lag spikes like you wouldn't believe. 

Apparently typing on a site is to much for it : /

She also doesn't trust me tho..?

Apparently lil'Arthur is hiding something.

Same, but I think with a little effort I can see us becoming friends. We can go buy her more costumes with a color schemes that fits the school code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back