OOC Chat

@Tonkatsu

It doesn't have to be blood related, I could edit my post so it can be brother, or etc.

okie dokie! then i'll make a niece and because of some circumstances they live together? that sound fine?

edit : alright, i posted the thread so you could see if there's anything you want me to change for the family part, have a look @TheForgottenDoll

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tonkatsu

I think everything is okay, except the niece part. I don't really understand about Asian families so can you explain to me that?

So she summons a spirit to protect her?

@Tonkatsu

I think everything is okay, except the niece part. I don't really understand about Asian families so can you explain to me that?

So she summons a spirit to protect her?

Ohh, actually I messed up xD I actually meant cousin but it's late at night for me atm so idk I'm going bonkers. I'll change that in a bit.

yeah, one of the spirits protect her.

edit : fixed! by the way, Sakura still lives with her parents, right?

Ohh, actually I messed up xD I actually meant cousin but it's late at night for me atm so idk I'm going bonkers. I'll change that in a bit.

yeah, one of the spirits protect her.

edit : fixed! by the way, Sakura still lives with her parents, right?

Probably.

Well, just crammed Mahou Shoujo lyrical Nanoha in a day... pretty impressive, the show. And tot hunk there is even an official crossover with Fate/stay night 

I'll have it done by tonight, need to consume something to continue my efforts. 

So many notifications...

People can continue shooting the shit in the IC nothing major will happen quite yet but talking is good. 

So many notifications...

People can continue shooting the shit in the IC nothing major will happen quite yet but talking is good. 

What do you wish to see in backstory and personality? 

I udnerstand you don't require to much and definitly need how he got to the private school. 

I simply wished to take requests in a way, he IS a deliquent, what would you LIKE to see from him, his permanent records? 

What do you wish to see in backstory and personality? 

I udnerstand you don't require to much and definitly need how he got to the private school. 

I simply wished to take requests in a way, he IS a deliquent, what would you LIKE to see from him, his permanent records? 

Like, what sort of trouble he's landed himself in? You can be as creative as you want.
Oh...
Hmmm
Actually there was this side plot built-in for the last delinquent character. They have a rivalry with the Japanese school, some scandal with Philosophy Club, and the end of the Self Defense Club?? 
Anyway there was a recent scandal, maybe your character could have been involved (but was spared the fall-out because...well.....he's not quite the delinquent he thinks he is. xD ).
Ask @Idea ? I think he was the one who came up with it.

Like, what sort of trouble he's landed himself in? You can be as creative as you want.
Oh...
Hmmm
Actually there was this side plot built-in for the last delinquent character. They have a rivalry with the Japanese school, some scandal with Philosophy Club, and the end of the Self Defense Club?? 
Anyway there was a recent scandal, maybe your character could have been involved (but was spared the fall-out because...well.....he's not quite the delinquent he thinks he is. xD ).

sounds interesting.

I'd be willing to look into it, currently pounding his personality out anyways. 

Oh...
Hmmm

sounds interesting.

I'd be willing to look into it, currently pounding his personality out anyways. 

Yeah. There was a gang whose leader's sister was president of the Philosophy club and used Aurora to gain information about the other club she was in, the self-defense club, which resulted in them being attacked by the gang members. The philosophy club president confessed to this , however resulting in her suspension and in Aurora quitting both the philosophy and self-defense clubs, and forming her own club.

If civilians aren't gonna come in until a little later, does anyone know of any other magical girl RPs they need people for? I'm definitely still gonna stick with this, but I want to start branching out. 

Yeah. There was a gang whose leader's sister was president of the Philosophy club and used Aurora to gain information about the other club she was in, the self-defense club, which resulted in them being attacked by the gang members. The philosophy club president confessed to this , however resulting in her suspension and in Aurora quitting both the philosophy and self-defense clubs, and forming her own club.

I see...

my boy seems the type to be in a self defence club, so perhaps he was a part of the whole fight. 

he might not be much in the ways of delinquency, but hes still got some moves. 

Cs finished until i need to edit something. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back