OOC Chat

Dedrick would love to have a dance off...

He wouldn't like to clash with Brendan though... :3

"So, what's the dance eh? Freestyle? Punk? Kpop? Ballroom? Hah, yea, right." He jokes about it but silently hopes they do. 

"So, what's the dance eh? Freestyle? Punk? Kpop? Ballroom? Hah, yea, right." He jokes about it but silently hopes they do. 

Hopes they what?

I don't understand.

269a2ce09375be3cbdc2a03f6d388f1523f3c882_hq.gif

"I personally prefer waacking and locking... but if you'd like a ballroom dance, I'm more than happy to comply."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopes they what?

I don't understand.

"I personally prefer waacking and locking... but if you'd like a ballroom dance, I'm more than happy to comply."

The ballroom dance was the joke. 

"Eh? W-wait what? I was... Ermm... Well if yea want." 

Well, it is Christmas eve, on must get to sleep before Santa comes. 

The ballroom dance was the joke. 

"Eh? W-wait what? I was... Ermm... Well if yea want." 

"Oh, actually?" Dedrick was half expecting Brendan to repulsively turn him down, "Well... I'm not entirely sure how a ballroom dance off would work... Ballroom dancing means dancing in pairs..." that and he was too embarrassed and afraid to ask Brendan to be his partner. Brendan had asked for a dance off, not a dance "with". He could feel himself burning up already.

He's being passive aggressive. If I don't see a ballroom dance off, I'm going to make it happen. Akemi is possibly Dedrick biggest fan.

Tagummi is a big fan too. :3 

Dedrick is glad to have such devoted fans. Not sure how a ballroom dance off between only two people would work though.

"Oh, actually?" Dedrick was half expecting Brendan to repulsively turn him down, "Well... I'm not entirely sure how a ballroom dance off would work... Ballroom dancing means dancing in pairs..." that and he was too embarrassed and afraid to ask Brendan to be his partner. Brendan had asked for a dance off, not a dance "with". He could feel himself burning up already.

Dedrick is glad to have such devoted fans. Not sure how a ballroom dance off between only two people would work though.

The fans get to see Brendan take the lead in a ballroom dance with him. 

"Let's just go with it I guess, just follow my lead alright?" the punk walks forwards and holds out h hand to him. He sees absolutely nothing wrong with this, to him it's just a dance right?

The fans get to see Brendan take the lead in a ballroom dance with him. 

"Let's just go with it I guess, just follow my lead alright?" the punk walks forwards and holds out h hand to him. He sees absolutely nothing wrong with this, to him it's just a dance right?

"Oh-- okay!" Dedrick's voice raised slightly as his body moved instinctively to accept Brendan's hands, clasping it nervously. Dammit, Dedrick, breathe! I am breathing. You said it yourself: you'd be more than happy to comply. Shut yo b*tch *ss up. Dedrick silenced his nervous thoughts and stabilised his short, stunted breaths, regaining his composure. His cheeks still felt like they were on fire, and he wished he could loosen his tie a bit, but reaching out with his second hand... it felt like he didn't want to let go. With his senior taking the lead, he could feel each step shift his weight closer into Brendan. Dedrick could only focus his gaze on anywhere but Brendan's eyes, or any of their fans' ogling stares to be honest.

Can we save it for the IC guys, I can tell that we're going a lot of fun. Akemi is fangirling into hysteria, now she knows why people are into yaoi.

Don't you know, like everything written about high school ever, this RP ends in P-RRRRRRRRRR-OOOO-MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
We can have plenty of ballroom dancing
M/M pairs though would be too scandalous for Christian school and of course please keep at three arms length with any and all dance partners. 
:lenny:
no fun allowed in this rp

Can we save it for the IC guys, I can tell that we're going a lot of fun. Akemi is fangirling into hysteria, now she knows why people are into yaoi.

Agreed, we need that in the IC. Meanwhile, Arthur is wearing a clueless smile, hardly identifying anything wrong within the scene.

Yea sure I'll leave it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back