OOC Chat

@TheForgottenDoll Don't worry, we will not forget you, Forgotten Doll. But unfortunately Jefferson had to leave the RP for personal reasons. 

And on that note,

@Tonkatsu Welcome to the RP! Did you have an interest in taking the Scout Sagittarius role?

*Plants flag*

I claim this land in my name. 

And in the name of the saggitarius, if the position is open. 

*Plants flag*

I claim this land in my name. 

And in the name of the saggitarius, if the position is open. 

Yup, it is! 
As far as I know...
Still have to finish removing the old character from the site (since someone had to drop) but other than that it can be yours.  :CaptainCat:

Yup, it is! 
As far as I know...
Still have to finish removing the old character from the site (since someone had to drop) but other than that it can be yours.  :CaptainCat:

So then, how "holy shit thats awesome" can we go here? 

Like super charged magical powers shot from a bow capable of destroying alien vessels, or summoning aspace worth vessel of our own from thin air and going all macross on this shit (https://youtu.be/QUvwWjG-HtM?t=2m27s premise is, space capable fighter jets transforming into mecha, and back again. Really damn old anime, but a goodie.)

So then, how "holy shit thats awesome" can we go here? 

Like super charged magical powers shot from a bow capable of destroying alien vessels, or summoning aspace worth vessel of our own from thin air and going all macross on this shit (https://youtu.be/QUvwWjG-HtM?t=2m27s premise is, space capable fighter jets transforming into mecha, and back again. Really damn old anime, but a goodie.)

Well, we're still in a bit of powers hell at the moment since most people still have to finish that part of their CS but basically the way it's supposed to work is start out small and get bigger over time. You start with one power that is just a tiny manifestation of a greater, even godlike power. For example, let's say your character has the ability of flight. Which is all very good and well. But that's actually just a tiny manifestation of the ability to control gravity. And as we "level up" your character can start unlocking more abilities that add up to the realization that they can control gravity. 
Something like that. The reason for this structure is that your character gets the powers from an ultra-powerful alien race, and their ability to use whatever power (like manipulate gravity) has formed their entire species and culture. And they're supposed to be op af. 
All the other abilities (like super strength, intelligence, ect ect) will also grow over time, but remain ratio-ly distributed (so if you have higher attack strength than defense right now, you will continue to get more powerful and stronger, but always have higher attack than defense).
My suggestion would be to pick one godlike power and work backwards from there.
Hope that helps...... >,>> ;;

Well, we're still in a bit of powers hell at the moment since most people still have to finish that part of their CS but basically the way it's supposed to work is start out small and get bigger over time. You start with one power that is just a tiny manifestation of a greater, even godlike power. For example, let's say your character has the ability of flight. Which is all very good and well. But that's actually just a tiny manifestation of the ability to control gravity. And as we "level up" your character can start unlocking more abilities that add up to the realization that they can control gravity. 
Something like that. The reason for this structure is that your character gets the powers from an ultra-powerful alien race, and their ability to use whatever power (like manipulate gravity) has formed their entire species and culture. And they're supposed to be op af. 
All the other abilities (like super strength, intelligence, ect ect) will also grow over time, but remain ratio-ly distributed (so if you have higher attack strength than defense right now, you will continue to get more powerful and stronger, but always have higher attack than defense).
My suggestion would be to pick one godlike power and work backwards from there.
Hope that helps...... >,>> ;;

Alright, hmmm.... 

Oh dear, I am not quite certain. 

Oh well, I suppous it will come to me, just need to get to work. 

Alright, hmmm.... 

Oh dear, I am not quite certain. 

Oh well, I suppous it will come to me, just need to get to work. 

Yeah, since everyone more or less is on power probation you don't have to have it 100% figured out before submitting the CS. But we all have to get it straightened out pretty quick here before the first battle. 0 . 0

I hope it's musical guest, Cher.

It's musical guest, the Grady Group.

@Orikanyo

Oh yeah and here is a nifty little chart wiznibs made of everyone's stat breakdowns in case it helps

Screen_Shot_2016_12_22_at_6_18_02_PM.png

No we do not! We used to a long time ago but they had to dip on the RP. 

then I have my goal. 

Time to be...

The delinquent who has a heart of gold.

Or perhaps a wannabe delinquent.

Tried smoking, didn't work out so now he just has fake candy cigarettes.

Has a motorcycle but is like REALLY touchy about it "Dude don't scratch her!" 

Maybe has been caught once or twice trying to sneak into the girl's dorms... okay three times. granted the third time he was trying to get back something one of the girl's borrowed that he needed for a project. 

Has once stolen lunch money from his fellow students, near instantly felt bad and bought the student lunch the same day. 

Does drink, but he is a terrible light weight. 

Keeps a lighter on him, can do some pretty neat tricks with it to! though at times one can see small burn marks on his hands from failed attempts. 

Keeps three cats, named Sniffles, Boot and, Reginald. Snifffles has a small breathing problem that makes him always rather sniffly when he breaths, Boot's name came from the fact he pretty much stole one of his boot's to sleep in for years, still has the boot. And finally Reginald... he named him that because it was the first name that came to mind. 

then I have my goal. 

Time to be...

Maybe has been caught once or twice trying to sneak into the girl's dorms... okay three times. granted the third time he was trying to get back something one of the girl's borrowed that he needed for a project. 

Has once stolen lunch money from his fellow students, near instantly felt bad and bought the student lunch the same day. 

Keeps a lighter on him, can do some pretty neat tricks with it to! though at times one can see small burn marks on his hands from failed attempts. 

Keeps three cats, named Sniffles, Boot and, Reginald. Snifffles has a small breathing problem that makes him always rather sniffly when he breaths, Boot's name came from the fact he pretty much stole one of his boot's to sleep in for years, still has the boot. And finally Reginald... he named him that because it was the first name that came to mind. 

The hero we never knew we wanted, bring them here!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The hero we never knew we wanted, bring them here!!

he also often reads popular novels, gets excited when he hears somebody talk about it but tries not to look interested. 

he particularly romance novels..

then I have my goal. 

Time to be...

The good old smarties cigarettes. I would never understand why people at my school do it.

The good old smarties cigarettes. I would never understand why people at my school do it.

"Shut up of course their real!" 

We only got popeyes here in Canada, just white candy sticks. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back