OOC Chat

Me: Imma search this up. Can't be that bad.

Life:

732.gif

the only two episodes I've ever watched were with you don't wiggle your way out of this

No. No no no no no now I know you're gaslighting me.
I haven't watched Xavier since that feverdream night which was unfortunately not actually a dream.

And when you forced me to watch that sports clip. At Disneyland, no less! 

No. No no no no no now I know you're gaslighting me.
I haven't watched Xavier since that feverdream night which was unfortunately not actually a dream.

And when you forced me to watch that sports clip. At Disneyland, no less! 

I mean it was a while ago, something like when we watched salad fingers
Sports clip at disneyland what

I mean it was a while ago, something like when we watched salad fingers
Sports clip at disneyland what

No, Salad Fingers is watchable. Xavier is......I don't even want to think.

I thought you watched it the night before we went to Disneyland and you made us watch it. 

Spoiler alert: Xavier is actually the big bad of the rp. He is the ultimate villain hellbent on destroying them all. Also may or may not be Nikola's love interest.

um so what are you guys talking about??

o.O

It started out with a roasting session but I noticed one of the roasts mentioned a show I watched as I kid, it was really weird and everyone else thinks so too. Anyway, Adult Swim is really a good network 10/10.

XD I tried watching adult swim.....I couldn't XD

It started out with a roasting session but I noticed one of the roasts mentioned a show I watched as I kid, it was really weird and everyone else thinks so too. Anyway, Adult Swim is really a good network 10/10.

XD I tried watching adult swim.....I couldn't XD

I started thinking all the shows I watched back then: moral orel (omg this show), robot chicken, super jail, that show with the hillbilly squids, that show had a mcdonald meal with super powers ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back