OOC Chat

rg-2.png

I'm the girl with the red noodle box, the lovely, hardworking GM who just wants to do his best and gets lint-shamed and Xavier-triggered by their own coworker in front of everyone.

Judging by what I can read of that tiny font red noodle is supposed to be the dependable type, blue noodle the tsundere, green noodle the crazy one / trickster, purple is the little sister, and orange is the waifu bait (like you know the big titty caring one).

Oh wait...they're all your sisters? Oh noodle.

Last edited by a moderator:
you'll be disappointed to know that I don't actually watch it.  I just stumbled upon the video.

i'm the red noodle box after the girl with the red noodle box has stripped me of my noodles, blanket, shoes, and keycards

i like orange girl bc she looks like shes about to fall asleep at any minute and honestly, relatable,

i'm the red noodle box after the girl with the red noodle box has stripped me of my noodles, blanket, shoes, and keycards

i like orange girl bc she looks like shes about to fall asleep at any minute and honestly, relatable,

Okay.
Okay.
First, that was two freaking years ago. And you brought it upon yourself.

Second what's this about shoes? I feel slandered.

Hmm orange girl might be saying something about needing to go rest.

Okay.
Okay.
First, that was two freaking years ago. And you brought it upon yourself.

Second what's this about shoes? I feel slandered.

Hmm orange girl might be saying something about needing to go rest.

you'll never live it down, i was innocent, my shoes were stolen as well, I have witnesses, not to mention the kazoo,

If shes like the "waifu" she might be telling you to get rest? I know nothing tho

you'll never live it down, i was innocent, my shoes were stolen as well, I have witnesses, not to mention the kazoo,

If shes like the "waifu" she might be telling you to get rest? I know nothing tho

Why would I want your nasty shoes? They're not even my size. Every one of your so-called witnesses is biased.
It's nice to know that in two years you guys still can't come up with anything better to do than talk about how much you love me, recycling the same memories of us all hanging out...Aah, to be worshipped.

From what I can tell she's might be saying something like "Oh yeah! Now let's go take a rest together" in a really cutesy way. But it's hard to read the kanji. 

Why would I want your nasty shoes? They're not even my size. Every one of your so-called witnesses is biased.
It's nice to know that in two years you guys still can't come up with anything better to do than talk about how much you love me, recycling the same memories of us all hanging out...Aah, to be worshipped.

From what I can tell she's might be saying something like "Oh yeah! Now let's go take a rest together" in a really cutesy way. But it's hard to read the kanji. 

keep dreaming that any of those things are true ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why would a girl who wants to steal my bed get me to buy noodles what kind of ad is this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back