OOC CHAT

i really wanna post... but i also want @VoodooXOXO to have a chance to react to whats happened so far in the fight between Avon and Lilith. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
raw

Erm I hope I understood the situation correctly, I was a bit confused so I did a short post. If there are any errors please tell me and I'll edit it ;w;

i have a question for people (who are both rping in the first thread and not xD) should i post my latest response? i have it typed up here -finally- and its massive. Should I post one massive rp post, or should i cut it in half, and wait to put the second half up til after other people have had a chance to reply?

imo, itll be more organic as two posts, but its probably best as one post.. lol

2 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

i have a question for people (who are both rping in the first thread and not xD) should i post my latest response? i have it typed up here -finally- and its massive. Should I post one massive rp post, or should i cut it in half, and wait to put the second half up til after other people have had a chance to reply?

imo, itll be more organic as two posts, but its probably best as one post.. lol

im okay with either option :3

alrite, finally, my mega-post is up xD  coming up with it took forever, writing it took forever, re-reading it took forever, proofreading it took forever, re-reading it again took forever lols

i hope my efforts are appreciated lols

5 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

alrite, finally, my mega-post is up xD  coming up with it took forever, writing it took forever, re-reading it took forever, proofreading it took forever, re-reading it again took forever lols

i hope my efforts are appreciated lols

it was a wonderful read <3

it was fun to type out (honestly it couldve been a LOT longer lol) but i figured that was the gist haha

Ao Meira's been around long enough :P  though i do like him a lot haha, a pretty fun demon

i wonder if i should add him to like the other character list or something..

it was a wonderful read <3

also thank you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back