OOC CHAT

oh, uh sure, haha, have her like taken back to the Coven, or iduno, but yah, you can, Emily's your character :D

I mean like, she's not doing her purpose and, well, ended up looking like a monster which she isn't? Basically the way she was portrayed by other characters set it off so...

I don't want her to die, I just lost motivation to use her.

1 minute ago, Thalia_Neko said:

hey shirochankun!! teehee! <3 yay!

shes too cute :o  >.<

oh, uh sure, haha, have her like taken back to the Coven, or iduno, but yah, you can, Emily's your character :D

hehe <3

I mean like, she's not doing her purpose and, well, ended up looking like a monster which she isn't? Basically the way she was portrayed by other characters set it off so...

I don't want her to die, I just lost motivation to use her.

i dont want her to die either lol xD

um, look like a monster? she doesnt look like a monster. at least not to me or Vanna

I'm sure I didn't say anything mean, but I'll just this make sure. This applies to anyone, not @JPax only.

If I said or described anything in any way offensive to anyone's character in a post, it's my character who is thinking and acting, not me. I'm just role-playing. I'm sure it's the same with others as well. But if you don't have the motivation, I understand. I know if I lose motivation, it is hard for me to write anything worthwhile as well. And I was looking forward to roleplaying with you too... oh well. Maybe in a future Arc. D^:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure I didn't say anything mean, but I'll just this make sure. This applies to anyone, not @JPax only.

If I said or described anything in any way offensive to anyone's character in a post, it's my character who is thinking and acting, not me. I'm just role-playing. I'm sure it's the same with others as well. But if you don't have the motivation, I understand. I know if I lose motivation, it is hard for me to write anything worthwhile. And I was looking forward to roleplaying with you too... oh well. D^:

Thank you for understanding :)

Just leave it, it's fine. I wanted to kill her off but that would be a little too mean, so just gonna put her back in the Coven

eep dun kill her off, shes too cute! lol <3 yeah, shed probably do a little better in the coven xD  considering shes only 10

I wonder if I should post a reply to the peeps? But I don't want to leave behind Mew though, my fateful partner! So conflicted. D^:

I need to find where to insert my other two. At least Ilidith is easy. She's off in a library somewhere. Lol. As for Sora, the poor dear is going going to have a rough time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back