OOC CHAT

xxWIuoT.gif

OKay okay I noted this in my post but chronologically it comes right after Shura's. Not sure if that makes too big of a difference, I hope it doesnt ;w;. 

(((I took too long to write it and everyone was like --zoom zoom-- with their posts oml))

OKay okay I noted this in my post but chronologically it comes right after Shura's. Not sure if that makes too big of a difference, I hope it doesnt ;w;. 

(((I took too long to write it and everyone was like --zoom zoom-- with their posts oml))

umm... excuse me... My post was more like "vroom~vroom"

:P

Just a quick question to @Thalia_Neko. All apostates are recognized as rogue mages and criminals just by their nature, according to the Coven, correct? 

Yes, that is correct. However, it is up to the individual Coven Witches to do something about it. So if a Coven witch spots an Apostate, but then ignores it, thats her perogative. (Though in all fairness, she's taking a risk ignoring the Apostate, and getting caught for it)

The first action against an Apostate, is try to convert them to the Coven, if they refuse well... Then they get attacked. The only exception is up to the person rping the witches. :P

@The Unamed Beast so wait, your character left? :<

**waits for Shiro to post things so I can immediately like them as payback, because she is such a sweetheart and likes everyones' posts**

Well, I was just making sure the rules of the Coven, so I don't have my character do anything uncharacteristic.

@Shura-Yoon Your character is yours, and you can obviously rp them as you see fit :)  If your witch doesnt agree with Coven rules in some places, and breaks or bends them, then thats your/your characters choice :D

Whether theres repercussions for that.. Well its mostly up to how the rp goes :P

and i like mostly everyones posts too! :o

By all means, I'm an avid encourager of consequences for actions made by players.

I'm just making sure a character whom has been with the order all her life doesn't get her obvious facts wrong, and if she does disobey these things, knows fully well what could happen. Mostly because I'm a dirty, horrible fanatic for detail and quality. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shura-Yoon Your character is yours, and you can obviously rp them as you see fit :)  If your witch doesnt agree with Coven rules in some places, and breaks or bends them, then thats your/your characters choice :D

Whether theres repercussions for that.. Well its mostly up to how the rp goes :P

and i like mostly everyones posts too! :o

yesyes you are a good one too //patpat

i play on PS4 and PC

By all means, I'm an avid encourager of consequences for actions made by players.

I'm just making sure a character whom has been with the order all her life doesn't get her obvious facts wrong, and if she does disobey these things, knows fully well what could happen. Mostly because I'm a dirty, horrible fanatic for detail and quality. 

Believe me if I saw something that didnt quite add up, id let you know ^^ (though i havent read all the new stuff i havent read yet haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back