OOC CHAT

And that's why I like you, dearest GM.~ :^)

<333333 yay! *blushes*

@Broncos Oh ps4? Pc? Well on pc I have tons of games, but havent been playing much lately (due to this rp lol). On ps4 i recently played dark souls 3 dlc, some of overwatch, uh.. thats a bout it (but i am thinking about getting the latest Blazblue) and will probably be picking up sun and or moon soon lol

How was Sister Friede and Ariandel, those wankers took me like 2 hours to beat... D^: But it was pretty fun though, so I can't complain much. 

I killed them on like my third attempt but i used the summon to help do it xD

Honestly though, my character was pretty op and it wasn't necessary

that boss was pretty fun, but i did sort of have issues with the three stage health bar boss

Regardless, it was pretty freaking cool xD

And am I the only one that thinks that painter girl is Ariamis? :o

We should play Overwatch sometime, just know I'm a scrub at it and rarely play it

@Thalia_Neko

Um, yeah, maybe, I havent played it in like a week xD ive been too busy, but maybe if i can find some free time!

i kinda wanna change my username to the nickname @Thalia_Neko came up with, Shirochankun xD  i really like that nickname.

except i only have one name change left for the year... ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Shirochankun is so cyyyuuutes though! :o  <3 doeet

also im finally catching up, sorry its taken me so long, everyone!

@Shura-Yoon

I didnt really plan on their being giant gateways that teleported people around... (that makes journeying and missions far easier), but i do like the idea, so Ill say its fine, other than that, the gateways draw in a lot of magical power, and are only used for very vital missions that need to be dealt with right away. So things are just so super easy. xD

Speaking of easy. Talia could see the barrier around the Apostates. The purpose of the barrier is the opposite -to not be seen or noticed. xD  So, that's a tad unusual, but I'll allow it. Perhaps Talia's "cosmic magical connection" allows her to see and sense things out of the norm. (Seems plausible enough XD)

@The Unamed Beast 

If the Coven notice your Apostate, then by Coven law, they are to hunt you down and either force you to join, or fight you. Thats the law, if they choose not to, well thats their decision, regardless. Even if there is a fight, you could just have your witch escape, or beat them, or you know, normal rp stuff. xD  Just making the note that Coven law states they SHOULD interfere with Apostates that they see.

@The Unamed Beast 

If the Coven notice your Apostate, then by Coven law, they are to hunt you down and either force you to join, or fight you. Thats the law, if they choose not to, well thats their decision, regardless. Even if there is a fight, you could just have your witch escape, or beat them, or you know, normal rp stuff. xD  Just making the note that Coven law states they SHOULD interfere with Apostates that they see.

Alrighty. It was my mistake for not knowing the rules of the Coven, so I will just say that the whole of that is her thinking that.

@Shura-Yoon

I didnt really plan on their being giant gateways that teleported people around... (that makes journeying and missions far easier), but i do like the idea, so Ill say its fine, other than that, the gateways draw in a lot of magical power, and are only used for very vital missions that need to be dealt with right away. So things are just so super easy. xD

Speaking of easy. Talia could see the barrier around the Apostates. The purpose of the barrier is the opposite -to not be seen or noticed. xD  So, that's a tad unusual, but I'll allow it. Perhaps Talia's "cosmic magical connection" allows her to see and sense things out of the norm. (Seems plausible enough XD)

@The Unamed Beast 

Yeah, I just made it up for convenience sake, even though I despise using such things. We were just already pretty behind. 

As for how Talia noticed the barrier, she doesn't use her eyes to see, as it is hard to see past a hunk of metal, so she uses her magical aura to sense things. Even then, it took half a day to finally find the cavern. I explained it as an 'emptiness', otherwise oddity, in her senses, though of course, she didn't know what it was until she got pretty close to the site. I didn't want to have a whole thing where we walked around for like a dozen posts looking for the damn place. Since it's suppose to be hidden, I just wanted a reason to have us find it. As a prideful writer, I greatly hate just having characters randomly showing out of nowhere with no rhyme or reason. 

hmm in the deathspreaders, Vanna doesnt have much to do.. lol itll give me a moment to figure out a good post

@Shura-Yoon Hehe, no its fine. I was just noting something that struck me as a tad odd. Its totally fine though :D

I went through all the trouble of writing that stupidly long post to explain myself, I think I deserve it!!! D:<

just joking of course.~

@Thalia_Neko Um, what??

I stated in my post that Iris was attacking no more and ended with raising her hands in a defensive position. Why did you write that Iris was about to attack Letitia? 

i read them! ( i just forgot about that part when typing out my post lol)

is my edit good in regards to your post?

The edit is good but the original post sort of made Iris seem heartless. I'll let it slide since it's an edit but it's just a tiny bit peevish y'know? :P

The edit is good but the original post sort of made Iris seem heartless. I'll let it slide since it's an edit but it's just a tiny bit peevish y'know? :P

oh did it? i was trying to make it sound like Ao Meira orchestrated you attacking Letitia, not that you attacked her on purpose lol sorry ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back