OOC CHAT

I'm laughing so hard at how Ao Meira said his name to Iris.

Xerena: *is president of bad decisions club* So...is Ao Meira joining our meeting today?

as shiro said, you can be vague with your magic, but if you want to describe it more fully im not going to stop you! :)

Yeah, I'm planning on having him be able to give huge buffs to allies around him, some abilities that force enemies to focus on him, but his best ability will be to use organic metal. Similar to colossus from X-men. His awakening will.make him appear like a werewolf but the fur will actually be very fine metal fibers that he can manipulate freely. 

I'll go more into depth in the CS but just to give an idea

Yeah, I'm planning on having him be able to give huge buffs to allies around him, some abilities that force enemies to focus on him, but his best ability will be to use organic metal. Similar to colossus from X-men. His awakening will.make him appear like a werewolf but the fur will actually be very fine metal fibers that he can manipulate freely. 

*walks up to this char with a magnet* okay seems legit 

I'm laughing so hard at how Ao Meira said his name to Iris.

Xerena: *is president of bad decisions club* So...is Ao Meira joining our meeting today?

Wait did he? LOL, thats actually a mistake, but.. its fine xD

*walks up to this char with a magnet* okay seems legit 

Thats my catchphrase! but yes

Seems Legit! (If not a tad on the weak sounding side -when regarding his awakened form- that needs to be MUCH stronger)

Om g I'm sorry I fell asleep right after school ;w; I'll write my reply now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe couldnt help myself, added some new stuff xD  (a new charrie, new side charrie -eh sorta- and a third thread lol) the third thread has a post that took me so freaking long to type out lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait did he? LOL, thats actually a mistake, but.. its fine xD

Thats my catchphrase! but yes

Seems Legit! (If not a tad on the weak sounding side -when regarding his awakened form- that needs to be MUCH stronger)

I'll pm you so we can hash out details.

does that mean your char would be weak against a char who had magic to manipulate magnetic forces?

Yes an no. It's kind of like CAN the magnetic user over power his metal? He has full control over it and must be stronger than the character to do so. It's kind like a match between fire and fire but the fire are two different types. 

Suppose one fire is something like.....Idk demon fire and the other is holy fire. Holy tends to have the advantage by nature but it strongly depends on who is the better caster AND who's stronger overall. Hope that makes sense.

Any magical disputes, regarding whatever magic, is usually dictated by who the stronger witch/sage is.

UNLESS the magic is something very specific, designed to specifically counter a specific thing lol

Any magical disputes, regarding whatever magic, is usually dictated by who the stronger witch/sage is.

UNLESS the magic is something very specific, designed to specifically counter a specific thing lol

Well stronger it what sense? Because if you have a stronger overall flame (more power, burns hotter etc etc.) But I have more skill using a weaker flame, that could sway the outcome considerably.

6 minutes ago, shadowz1995 said:

Well stronger it what sense? Because if you have a stronger overall flame (more power, burns hotter etc etc.) But I have more skill using a weaker flame, that could sway the outcome considerably.

i think she means like what my char Lilith did to Avon(@broncos)'s char in the rp. Avon had mind manipulation type magic and Lilith activated a counterspell the fortifies the mind which also by extension broke the effect Avon had over her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back