OOC CHAT

Okay... How shall I enter?

welp, @Thalia_Neko@JPax @FrostFire all have chars in a town surrounded by dead vegetation and the village itself is the center of a "dark spot".They are also currently dealing with a mirror demon.

Me, @Broncos and @VoodooXOXO have our chars fighting in Avon(broncos)'s castle. @Chain of Memories (MCRP) was teleported outside said castle's town by Lilith(me) and Lilith is about to join her after a bit of fighting.

i don't really know what the others are up to. can't remember rn with my tired brain. but i think they are doing a misson. 

shiro put it in condensed form, yeah thats the main thread lol

the other thread, two witches are going on a mission to try to convert (or kill) some apostates

um my other character (who is an apostate currently, that is being mistreated by a gang of apostates)

a couple other witches going to try to help her (more or less lol)

a young witch who is only 10 years old, and a sage thats trying to help her

the second thread is actually not very long, and you could probably read through the gist of it pretty quick

Last edited by a moderator:
3 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

um my other character (who is an apostate currently, that is being mistreated by a gang of apostates)

a couple other witches going to try to help her (more or less lol)

a young witch who is only 10 years old, and a sage thats trying to help her

the second thread is actually not very long, and you could probably read through the gist of it pretty quick

quick question about the misson thread. are you going to lock or hide it after its completed? and if so are you gonna keep a list of completed missions? 

um, im not going to hide it, but i might lock it yea, and um, i guess i could list completed missions

this one will probably take awhile though, they're gunna have to fight lol

11 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

um, im not going to hide it, but i might lock it yea, and um, i guess i could list completed missions

this one will probably take awhile though, they're gunna have to fight lol

okay, posted for broncos and Voodoo.

Im gonna have Lilith make her escape in my next post and teleport away from Avon and Elissa to Amelia. because i feel bad for leaving @Chain of Memories (MCRP) in a spot where she/he can't do anything. 

i shall also start my Apostate char now like i said i would.

if theres a fight between you and broncos/avon, then wouldnt it last a few posts at least?

anyway, i messaged Chain about her character, and she said she'd wait for you before doing anything else lol

and yay another apostate! ^^

12 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

if theres a fight between you and broncos/avon, then wouldnt it last a few posts at least?

anyway, i messaged Chain about her character, and she said she'd wait for you before doing anything else lol

and yay another apostate! ^^

b-but... i don't wanna leave Chain locked in the rp...

O_O wait... >_> i could have a magic copy of Lilith be with Chain's char....  the copy could've been a last minute added protective measure which would help explain why the ninth-ranked witch of the coven is already getting tired despite only seeming to have used five spells so far. two normal and two from her five preset spells from before entering the castle.

i just dont wanna leave @Chain of Memories (MCRP) with nothing while waiting on me ;-;

i will have to finish my Apostate char tomorrow. i need sleep, its like 2am xD  gnight <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back