OOC CHAT

Not really, I just can't secretly do stuff, considering there's only like 10 of us in the class....

It'd be a bit conspicuous if I suddenly got a computer out lol... 

yup thats more or less correct lol

Alright. I'm still reading through everyone's characters and are ALL of these characters still active? I'm thinking of making a strong "sage" who's main thing is to draw aggro and take punishment then keep the enemy locked down with constant pressure. Type of guy that will take crazy punishment and keep coming at you. Not a lot of offense but he is supposed to outlast while teammates deal the damage.

um, some of them have posted very limited times (or not at all yet), so active? im not sure. i happen to know one in particular is quite busy with irl stuff, so hes just sort of out in the ether until he can return, but super active? eh, you dont really have to worry about that lol, quite a few people are definitely active though!

as for your idea, it sounds good, but if you want him to be a strong character (strong ranking) youd probably want to power that idea up some, depending on his ranking you decide for him

um, some of them have posted very limited times (or not at all yet), so active? im not sure. i happen to know one in particular is quite busy with irl stuff, so hes just sort of out in the ether until he can return, but super active? eh, you dont really have to worry about that lol, quite a few people are definitely active though!

as for your idea, it sounds good, but if you want him to be a strong character (strong ranking) youd probably want to power that idea up some, depending on his ranking you decide for him

Of course hahaha. I'm just setting the idea for you. More of a tank than a damage dealer.

@Thalia_Neko would it be okay for my to take Vasmagoria , cornerstone demon lord of Blood for my Apostate char's contracted demon? Or so you have plans for it already? 

i made a char who uses blood magic and looked at the demon rankings to see what type of demon would fit. 

welp it sounds good ^^ plenty of sages ranks open ^^

What would be a good rank for this character. I don't like making powerful Characters (unless the rp calls for it) but rather have them become OP through development but at the same time, have them be viable in any fight. Never useless you know? As there aren't many sages, where could he sit comfortably at.....12? 15?

you can still use blood magic, without being contracted to Vitasmagoria (you can just be contracted to another Blood Demon Lord), i say this because... i sort of do have plans for her (plot related plans) @Shiro Kurogane

@shadowz1995 put what you think is appropriate, then post your bio, and ill take a look at it, then suggest what you should change it to ^^ i sort of need to see the bio first

Like I see that single digits are avaliable but I'm not sure if that's exactly what I want to do. I suppose I could have him sit at 8 or so if need be. 5 being the highest I'd go

you can still use blood magic, without being contracted to Vitasmagoria (you can just be contracted to another Blood Demon Lord), i say this because... i sort of do have plans for her (plot related plans) @Shiro Kurogane

@shadowz1995 put what you think is appropriate, then post your bio, and ill take a look at it, then suggest what you should change it to ^^ i sort of need to see the bio first

Alright fair enough. He will be up in a few

Just now, Thalia_Neko said:

i think im willing to relinquish the 8 of the collective (i have no immediate plans for it lol)

@Shiro Kurogane though we could discuss a plot regarding Vitasmagoria and your character..

now thats just unfair... you can't just tell me this and not expect me to be interested...  

>_> i wanna know now... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back