OOC CHAT

No, I hate all you blokes... *grumbles.*

Just kidding. I'm just doing some work right now, so I can't really talk too much. But I'm reading. :^D

i accepted your character @shadowz1995 with a comment on your bio :)

as for a place to start? um, thread 1 is fairly busy, thread 2 is also fairly busy (the death spreader one), but thread 3 is like basically a 1x1 right now... um, as for where to put Fen...

i accepted your character @shadowz1995 with a comment on your bio :)

as for a place to start? um, thread 1 is fairly busy, thread 2 is also fairly busy (the death spreader one), but thread 3 is like basically a 1x1 right now... um, as for where to put Fen...

Yeah I might need to know where the hell he could fit in hahaha

its just kinda hard to know, theres a few things going on, but theres also some people just sort of chilling not doing much lol

Um. Well.. Hm. Okay, in one thread, theres a powerful witch, that killed another powerful sage, and stole his demon, another sage is there investigating. Thats here. Its really the most free, but sortof... iduno, might be hard to really respond to? I have no idea xD

Then this thread, has a couple coven witches (and a few apostates), working together to fight off a evil apostate cult called the deathspreaders.

then in the main thread, my main character, and three witches ended up fighting a very powerful demon lord (my last post only just killed him), and then theres a small group of rpers with a sage, who uses mind control magic to sway witches to his side, so he can build an army to fight the coven

those are the plots, where do you think your person fits the best? xD  @shadowz1995

Last edited by a moderator:
Um. Well.. Hm. Okay, in one thread, theres a powerful witch, that killed another powerful sage, and stole his demon, another sage is there investigating. Thats here. Its really the most free, but sortof... iduno, might be hard to really respond to? I have no idea xD

Then this thread, has a couple coven witches (and a few apostates), working together to fight off a evil apostate cult called the deathspreaders.

then in the main thread, my main character, and three witches ended up fighting a very powerful demon lord (my last post only just killed him), and then theres a small group of rpers with a sage, who uses mind control magic to sway witches to his side, so he can build an army to fight the coven

those are the plots, where do you think your person fits the best? xD  @shadowz1995

The second sounds like the one he'd be most useful.  A big guardian seems like the kind of edge they would need. The first seems like more of a small group thing and the last one seems like it's got enough people as is. What's your opinion?

I think it may have more than the first at this point actually.. Lol, they have about equal roleplayers, with the first only having more overall posts in it. Though the first atm is sort of plot free, aside from that plot involving the sage trying to mind control more witches (which doesnt really affect a sage lol) though your sage should know who he is, because his sage is rank 6 of the collective, and yours is 8

I think it may have more than the first at this point actually.. Lol, they have about equal roleplayers, with the first only having more overall posts in it. Though the first atm is sort of plot free, aside from that plot involving the sage trying to mind control more witches (which doesnt really affect a sage lol) though your sage should know who he is, because his sage is rank 6 of the collective, and yours is 8

So in the end...where do i go GM

Lol, iduno... Read a little bit in the threads, and decide based on what you read, and what i stated? you dont have to read everything in every thread, but im not exactly sure how you want your character to appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back