OOC CHAT

Lol, iduno... Read a little bit in the threads, and decide based on what you read, and what i stated? you dont have to read everything in every thread, but im not exactly sure how you want your character to appear.

Alright then. Back to square one lmao.

haha, well i just mean, check it out a little bit, i dont want to tell you exactly what to do with your character

I put him up in the second one. That one hasn't really started just yet so it makes the most sense. Short but sweet and to the point.

@Thalia_NekoI'm gonna take a break from this RP....

I'll be back when motivation does the same. Emily and Iris...just say they went on hiatus.

Xerena is up for grabs whoever wants to control her. :)

@Thalia_NekoI'm gonna take a break from this RP....

I'll be back when motivation does the same. Emily and Iris...just say they went on hiatus.

Xerena is up for grabs whoever wants to control her. :)

Is it okay if I control Xerena for a little, just so I can sort out Morrigan's situation? Although I won't control her anymore than that, I don't think I could deal with anymore characters... 

Is it okay if I control Xerena for a little, just so I can sort out Morrigan's situation? Although I won't control her anymore than that, I don't think I could deal with anymore characters... 

Yeah go for it :)

(Honestly you're the one I'd trust with Xerena ;) )

Lol, I just read your post and saw Mordekaiser... I dunno if you play that game, but I do, so I thought it was funny.   xD  @Mew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back