OOC CHAT

haha lol <3 the Deathspreaders are mostly fodder you can just beat haha

Yeah but where'd be the fun in that. Besides, my character is a one man vanguard, not a one man army lmao. He's there to pull aggro, take hits, take names and then laugh at your attempts hurt him.

I like how he challenged them, asking wheres the challenge.. xD  dont tempt them, Viveca and Baldey and Verona are still in there lol

yeesh thats a long shift :P <3

It was supposed to be a 6 hour shift. But fuckboi number 1 decided to not show up to his shift and fuck boi number 2 decided it was a great day to be "sick" and call out. I essentially worked three shifts today. So I am fucking DEAD. God almighty I'm tired

@The Unamed Beast

Who is your character taunting? They are all focused on mine remember? She should just be slaying people left and right lol

@Thalia_Neko

The girl controlling Sir Jake's character should also theoretically be forced to focus on Fenrir.

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Unamed Beast

Who is your character taunting? They are all focused on mine remember? She should just be slaying people left and right lol

@Thalia_Neko

The girl controlling Sir Jake's character should also theoretically be forced to focus on Fenrir.

I posted that while I was at work and on the phone. I did not see any of our posts as I had just gotten on break and quickly fixed up a post

and I can't reply now cause I was sleeping and you tagging me made a sound which woke me up

I posted that while I was at work and on the phone. I did not see any of our posts as I had just gotten on break and quickly fixed up a post

and I can't reply now cause I was sleeping and you tagging me made a sound which woke me up

PFfft hahahaha! My bad my bad. Just bringing it to your attention.

its fine, specifics are hard to get down, so no big deal x3

I don't mind really. It tends to happen when a lot of players are roleplaying in one scenario. The details get lost somewhere in the craziness. I just like to keep consistency so I keep an eye out for things like that.

Tbh, I also forgot you used that spell. xD  

Well, you're recent post covers up that oversight pretty nicely. It could be said that she was never an enemy to them. That's why she wasn't caught up in his taunt and why she is pulled into their mind meld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back