OOC CHAT

Will there be any opportunities to go up in rank? I like to start lower and have them grow stronger as they go through the story. 

Yes, of course! Ranks definitely change. Sometimes NPC witches die (that will happen btw) and ranks go up accordingly. Usually witches that are new join at the lowest rank (Even if theyre much stronger), then after quick deliberation by the council, their rank may be changed.

Other times, ranks can be changed if a witch preforms especially well (outside of the rank they are given), and then it might be changed.

Ultimately though there is a 

Spoiler

Spoiler

test for all the witches of the Coven, held every so often (around 3 years), called "The Witching Hour". Its basically like a big tournament, with magical tests, and combat to see who the strongest witches are.

Well, I suppose I shouldn't worry too much, I plan for my current character to die eventually... maybe my next one?? 

Replied and there is NO WAY in hell he is joining with Lilith. She was on the strike team that killed his friend all so many years ago

Well, maybe this is a good time to figure out how a Coven funeral service goes

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, because I always envisioned her as the kind of person that would sacrifice herself if needed to save other people. She has a tendency to cling to darker people, hoping to bring them out of the brink. Overly Innocent and Nativity are her major character weaknesses. No doubt things like that would come up in the grand scheme of this roleplay. 

I decidedly like PC over the mobile version of the site. ;-; unfortunately i won't be home until tomorrow to use my pc.

@Shura-Yoon Yeah that makes sense. Its certainly dangerous for a naive, innocent witch xD

But if you're looking for a dark person, teetering on the brink, then look no farther than Letitia lol

Oh, I didn't even notice there was another Rp tab. And it's fine I think I will just edit my post a little bit you guys are already pretty deep in conversation. 

actually your post could fit well on the end of it, since the little girl (Jpax's Emily) is running away from my character lol

so if you wanted, you could just copy and paste your post there in that rp thread, and it would basically work, maybe with like a very slight edit @Sir Jake

actually, my notifs have been derping a lot lately

ive been like "nothings happening", then ill refresh my page, and suddenly see i have 3 or more people responding to the chat, and a post or two in another rp

its kinda weird and really annoying

2 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

actually, my notifs have been derping a lot lately

ive been like "nothings happening", then ill refresh my page, and suddenly see i have 3 or more people responding to the chat, and a post or two in another rp

its kinda weird and really annoying

im getting the same problem.

OMG, I love how people are treating One, its so perfect, and is exactly how Id imagine such witches would act regarding her, so bravo! <3 thats some excellent rping xD

i really want to post more of One... lol even though shes not one of my main characters

Also, yes Mew, One definitely can mask her power and presence. In fact, shes the best out of any witch at it.

Oh, BTW, I'm just going to say Jefferson quite the RP as he hasn't been answering my message from yesterday and he has been on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back