OOC CHAT

7 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

@JPax um you can enter the barrier lol, i was under the impression (for some reason lols) Emily was out in the forest xD  so she could accidentally run into Vanna, with say the aid of Napoleon?

@Shura-Yoon Why do you have to wait?? You can post in that topic at least once... Sure Mew isnt here, but then Mew can respond there too, when Mew shows up again

@Shiro Kurogane

Her contracted spirit IS adorable lol

hehe those spoilers... <.< >.> 

I mean.. Cressilia is TOO perfect, right? Something has to be off there...right?

Yeah. Cressilia's perfectness is sort off-putting (after re-reading her CS and not just because i wanted to look at her contracted spirit again... <_<)

But you could just as well be fooling us. So im just gonna cry in my corner while im confused ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Napoleon

Nickname: "The Little Corporal"

Magic: None (Though he is stuffed with lead)

Type: Stuffed Bear

Consumed Witch appearance Regular appearance: (BEFORE BANDAGES)

evb01s1113.jpg

Demon Contract: Emily (Yah, she's a demon child)

Personality: Napoleon is generally unfazed by all events and only really responds with derp blank stares. However, there are occasions where Napoleon can show bravery and great utility, such as helping Emily use her ESP (Electrical Shock Perception)

@JPax seems reasonable to me! ^^ hehe

@Shiro Kurogane But the mystery is what makes it fun!

Just note, outside of our actual characters, most witches in the Coven are just that.. witches. They tend to have unusual reasons to be in the Coven, or hidden agendas, Our characters tend to be far more trustworthy than the npc witches lol. Its why witches leave and opt to join the Collective, where its in general a nicer, more trustworthy place

Name: Napoleon

Nickname: "The Little Corporal"

Magic: None (Though he is stuffed with lead)

Type: Stuffed Bear

Consumed Witch appearance Regular appearance: (BEFORE BANDAGES)

evb01s1113.jpg

Demon Contract: Emily (Yah, she's a demon child)

Personality: Napoleon is generally unfazed by all events and only really responds with derp blank stares. However, there are occasions where Napoleon can show bravery and great utility, such as helping Emily use her ESP (Electrical Shock Perception)

hahaha okay, fantastic! xD

1 minute ago, Thalia_Neko said:

@Shiro Kurogane But the mystery is what makes it fun!

Just note, outside of our actual characters, most witches in the Coven are just that.. witches. They tend to have unusual reasons to be in the Coven, or hidden agendas, Our characters tend to be far more trustworthy than the npc witches lol. Its why witches leave and opt to join the Collective, where its in general a nicer, more trustworthy place

hahaha okay, fantastic! xD

B-but my curiosity... ;-;

and oooooh, that makes a lot of sense. Witches having secret agendas, hidden motives, Ah god im gonna love this Rp <3

Wait a minute... @Thalia_Neko

So if Emily has a higher rank and possibly higher magical willpower, does that mean that healing won't work on her either? Or can I just say that it didn't work or something? I don't want to offend you but I think if someone can resist someone else's magic, it should go both ways xD

um, yeah, she could resist it, but Vanna is special type magic, which tends to be harder to resist in general, but if Emily is that much stronger than Vanna (which Vanna is a weakling lol), then yeah, she can resist it if you want her too :)

also, Vanna didnt resist Emily's magic, she totally got shocked and stunned lol xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no no I mean "both ways" as in if someone can resist someone's negative magic they can (unfortunately) resist the positive too

Oh yeah, positive magic can be resisted. But I mean, usually its not, because you can normally choose what magic you want to resist... Thats your magical willpower as a witch/sage. Though a 10 year old, who is hurting, might not know the difference yet, or how to control her magic in that way

Oh yeah, positive magic can be resisted. But I mean, usually its not, because you can normally choose what magic you want to resist... Thats your magical willpower as a witch/sage. Though a 10 year old, who is hurting, might not know the difference yet, or how to control her magic in that way

Yeah, I was going for that :P

I added some demon and sage lore to the information page just above here lol, and I also added my third and final (in the foreseeable future) main character: Brandy. I had always planned on bringing Brandy in, but couldn't decide when lol. Since I typed up something specific in the demons page, i decided to just make her bio.

@Shura-Yoon

Did you respond yet? Maybe I'm just not seeing it aah-- 

since I talked last I'd want you to react to One first, it seems fair, so the turns are even and I dont hog the spotlight ^^ Is that okay? *sweats*

@Mew 

I dont think she responded to your latest post, nope, and that sounds fine, but if you did want to put up a response, I'm sure it would be okay. :> but its up to you ^^

Wow, RPN didn't tell me you posted on the other thread, so I was waiting for you to post before I did. Ahh! Curse you notifications! D^:

@Mew @Shura-Yoon yay! :)  

@FrostFire Well Im not sure it works exactly that way, but its okay for you to use your magic to circumvent terrible things that happen in the rp xD  thats why you have magic! :P  Letitia actually has no magic like that btw, she just tanks anything evil lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back