OOC CHAT

@Thalia_Neko

Haha thank you :P  It's a lootttt of hard work and time management between class, homework, studying and all the fun stuff I try to do during breaks (right now I'm drinking coffee & eating pizza before I have to get to writing up a lab report, speech, and an essay). x_x; It's rough, but I like it nontheless lmao.

Hmm, well, I was just thinking maybe you could have a lower level character that can push the lesser witches. It'll help people from getting left behind as well. I like having a hand in the narration myself because I like feeling like I have impact, but I know a lot of people here look to you, to lead events since you're the leader here. So it might help those shy little souls. > u <;;

If I have a plot idea, I'll definitely tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's about power, it's more about being able to lead strong party and weaker party and still have them both feel like they have impact, since they're with the GM, you know? Maybe I'm just bad at explaining... 

Um, what you're wanting is just me to have another character to involve yours into the plot, lol, any specifics you want covered before i make such a character? x3

I didn't mind taking things slow with Mew, but I guess I would be happy to have you there with us. Help give us a kick in the right direction. 

Hm, well first off, I need to know where, and what you two are up to lol, and could a stronger witch, or someone on the coven council could do that? or?

Actually I have an idea, maybe their mission is to go after a newly discovered apostate (which is my character) then get her to join the Coven?

@JPax Emily could come along too :3

Maybe Avon also detectes the apostate and decides to go after her to protect her from the Coven. I wouldn't mind having that level 6 vs level 4 fight

Well, maybe we could have her sent on a mission to get Elissa back?

OK, just thought it might be interesting. Maybe Shiro's character is in Hamlot and detects her. She then heads to the castle to discover that there's a level 6 in there and bails. Then he calls on his sleeper agent to feed intel to him on who's going after her (which would probably be Lilith). So, you alright with that Shiro?

@Shiro Kurogane @Thalia_Neko

Ya, and to add some more spice to it, maybe Lilith lead the team that killed his Apostate friend and is like "Normally, I'd convert you and once the war but you killed my friend. You don't deserve a happy ending when this is over"

OK, just thought it might be interesting. Maybe Shiro's character is in Hamlot and detects her. She then heads to the castle to discover that there's a level 6 in there and bails. Then he calls on his sleeper agent to feed intel to him on who's going after her (which would probably be Lilith). So, you alright with that Shiro?

@Shiro Kurogane @Thalia_Neko

Thats an idea, yeah. Shiro would have to be down for it :>

I'm okay with it. <3

Whatever character you use is up to you. I just say whatever promotes the most inter-character growth and dynamics. 

alright, we should probably make another thread or two, right?

also just made my next character! :)  if anyones curious @Shura-Yoon she'll have to do with your character's mission ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back