OOC CHAT

@Shura-Yoon well, she should be sent off with whoever else wants to join the mission (mew was gunna join right? maybe @JPax with emily?)

if so, we can start a new thread, for the mission ^^ be prepared to fight evil apostates though! :o

7 minutes ago, Broncos said:

It's about a quarter of a mile away so not to far

@Shiro Kurogane

im just gonna have Lilith's courier get payback via using her own spell against her to bring her to just outside Hamlot.  (and it saves me the pain of coming up with a reason why she chose not to see what Letitia was up to.

LOL i do find it kinda funny, that Lilith should notice the immediate danger of the massive Darkspot in front of her, but shell just be like "naw" lol

LOL i do find it kinda funny, that Lilith should notice the immediate danger of the massive Darkspot in front of her, but shell just be like "naw" lol

ssshhhhhhhh, Lilith could have known. but she just whatever seems fun. and having a one of the top nine in a town where a dark spot is would definitely seem fun to her xD

yush! it would be fun for her :o  but if shes gunna go confront Broncos's character then shes leaving the darkspot town! :o

Also, anyone want to make a Deathspreader Apostate? xD  Theyre a villain group

10 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

yush! it would be fun for her :o  but if shes gunna go confront Broncos's character then shes leaving the darkspot town! :o

Also, anyone want to make a Deathspreader Apostate? xD  Theyre a villain group

i may make one either later tonight or sometime tomorrow. there a picture for a villain i've been wanting to use forever since i saw it.

And also, i knowwwwwww. b-but i wanna do both ;-; the thing for Bronco's idea and the town where Letitia is.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shiro Kurogane Your post seemed pretty good to me, but note "Consumed Witches" are very powerful, regardless of rank. Because they gain the power of their demons, and demons are extremely powerful (if they aren't lesser demons). Still, a rank 9 could potentially deal with a Consumed Witch alone, so just have your character be safe lol

edit: okay Shiro, but unless you want her/him to be a full-fledge character, you can just make them an npc for the "other characters list" it doesnt have to be a full bio

@JPax I'mma start a new thread for @Shura-Yoon and @Mew 's mission. that thread is for the deathspreader mission, and your little emily can run into those two and my new charrie Vanna there, hows that sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just now, Thalia_Neko said:

@Shiro Kurogane Your post seemed pretty good to me, but note "Consumed Witches" are very powerful, regardless of rank. Because they gain the power of their demons, and demons are extremely powerful (if they aren't lesser demons). Still, a rank 9 could potentially deal with a Consumed Witch alone, so just have your character be safe lol

@JPax I'mma start a new thread for @Shura-Yoon and @Mew 's mission. that thread is for the deathspreader mission, and your little emily can run into those two and my new charrie Vanna there, hows that sound?

oh rest assured, Lilith wouldn't blindly charge in if there really was a consumed witch. she'd make a lot a preparation before actually attempting to fight one. <3

Just now, Thalia_Neko said:

@JPax If i wasnt clear, Emily can respond to Vanna

and yes, i noticed, Shiro lol

What do you think of the rank 1 of the Coven? X3

She's amazing! and her contracted spirit looks adorable :3

i also like the spoilers you put at the end of her CS. it definitely made me curious to see how the Coven's rank 1 would turn out. now im just here with the permanent question of is Thalia just messing with us? Or not?

@JPax um you can enter the barrier lol, i was under the impression (for some reason lols) Emily was out in the forest xD  so she could accidentally run into Vanna, with say the aid of Napoleon?

@Shura-Yoon Why do you have to wait?? You can post in that topic at least once... Sure Mew isnt here, but then Mew can respond there too, when Mew shows up again

@Shiro Kurogane

Her contracted spirit IS adorable lol

hehe those spoilers... <.< >.> 

I mean.. Cressilia is TOO perfect, right? Something has to be off there...right?

um you can enter the barrier lol, i was under the impression (for some reason lols) Emily was out in the forest xD  so she could accidentally run into Vanna, with say the aid of Napoleon?

Napoleon can't actually see, he just has what Emily calls "ESP" (Electric Shock Perception). So there's a high chance the bear will crash into Vanna and freak Emily out from a distance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back