OOC CHAT

Yeah... Morrigan likes to be prepared for everything, so she has magic that's kinda all purpose. Although it's technically offensive magic with a twist.

(At least... That's how I see it lol)

Welp, that is good to know. Just know, if she burns down one his protected villages, he'll give her a fate worse than death- Having her permanently convertered

oh well, she probably cant just burn the entire darkspot away, she'd need a powerful vision of purity, benevolence, and joy to do that

Welp, that is good to know. Just know, if she burns down one his protected villages, he'll give her a fate worse than death- Having her permanently convertered

Ill be able to reply to you in a couple minutes, give or take 5-10mins. 

Well, my character has basically memorized the top 10 in the Collective and Coven's names and powers. So, if Lilith mentioned her name, Avon would be like "You will be converted" and take her

Ya, and trust me, he is most likely going to free all convertered members except for those who were either in the strike team or ordered the death of his friend

4 minutes ago, Broncos said:

Well, my character has basically memorized the top 10 in the Collective and Coven's names and powers. So, if Lilith mentioned her name, Avon would be like "You will be converted" and take her

Lilith isn't that trusting xD  tho it seems like when she goes around befriending people. She goes on her instinctual feeling about people. She'd likely give him a fake name like she always does.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 minute ago, Broncos said:

Ya, Avon is a very welcoming man. He invites the peasants from Hamlot and Naden for feasts and dances all the time

@Shiro Kurogane

That being said tho. Lilith would probably giive Avon a fake name but still tell him she's a witch.

I dont believe so in the Coven, but the top 4 are. There are spots in the Collective though.

Also a full-on physical world Demon Lord is pretty freaking rare, so iduno if your character has experienced such a thing yet. But maybe :P

She's just unfazed xD

Are the ranks 8, or 7 taken?

How about 10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back