OOC CHAT

Alrighties, I have to go to sleep, I have school tomorrow! ((I have to shower and stuff too, I don't go to bed at 8 I promise)

Just in case anyone was intrigued on the Coven's and Collectives rankings (boy the Collective could use some powerful Sages!!) Heres a list I made (i was beginning to get lost on the rankings when trying to accept bios lols so i made this list)

(also was featured mean? XD)

@Shiro Kurogane 

What you think of the demon/spirit hierarchy, the coven rankings,

and my latest post in the deathspreader rp with One? ^^

I love it. this whole rp is just amazing to read. 

The rankings of the coven and collective should also help out anyone new who decides to join when making there own chars. same with the demon and spirit rankings.

Yay! Im glad you enjoy it so much! xD  i had no idea id put up so much info regarding this rp lols

and yeah, that was my idea regarding those threads :3

What do you think specifically about One though ? lol and the Council ? xD

Yay! Im glad you enjoy it so much! xD  i had no idea id put up so much info regarding this rp lols

and yeah, that was my idea regarding those threads :3

What do you think specifically about One though ? lol and the Council ? xD

The council people all sound like the type of people who are stiff. they never relax and I'd hate to be stuck with them for more than a few hours. I feel like you could tell them a joke and they'd just start turning it into some kind of serious talk. xD

And my feelings of number  one have shifted a bit now. before I was on the fence. no I'm still on the fence, but supisous of her after mentioning Letitia. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What about that one Sage who kissed her hand? (hes gunna become an npc-oc of mine)

other council members.. well other people are free to make npc-ocs to be on the council, if they want (Thats why i was mostly vague with them)

also we have a person in our rp (who hasnt posted yet though) @Narcissy Whos Sage's last name is "Cromwell.." and theres a Cromwell in the council.. relation? hmm... maybe? lol

Oh? So shes suspicious now? *hehehe...*

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

hehehe...

And omg, Vanna is just such a delight to rp lol, literally the sweetest thing!

You know, if Avon's revolution does work, I can imagine the conversation One and Avon would have in the final battle.

"You ordered the death of my friend!"

"What, you did this for your friend? Sounds like you loved her"

"I did"

"Romantically?"

"Not like that!"

"So, you went out your way just to avenge the death of someone you never romantically loved?"

"Yes"

"You're an idiot"

"Just shut up and fight"

Hahaha xD  well iduno if his revolution would ever succeed because the covens fun to rp, but he can certainly attempt it at some point lol

just note Cressilia is an absolute monster witch lol

4 minutes ago, Broncos said:

You know, if Avon's revolution does work, I can imagine the conversation One and Avon would have in the final battle.

"You ordered the death of my friend!"

"What, you did this for your friend? Sounds like you loved her"

"I did"

"Romantically?"

"Not like that!"

"So, you went out your way just to avenge the death of someone you never romantically loved?"

"Yes"

"You're an idiot"

"Just shut up and fight"

speaking of which, i have the most mind-bending idea ever if Avon tries anything. *possible hints to the various manually activated magics Lilith cast before entering the castle. +1 failsafe if none of her magic works for whatever reason xD

What is it? Just wondering. Also, I don't want the Coven to be destroyed, trust me. I think that it will be a close victory with either side could win. I mean, he will most likely take a bunch of single digits in to face her and even then, it's going to be a hell of a battle. I'd expect one of them would die from each side and I've even considered having Avon consume his demon to become a tyrant sage just to beat her. Then, maybe Elissa could kiss him to reverse it and he has to juggle finding a new contract and the new war between him and the Coven

4 minutes ago, Broncos said:

What is it? Just wondering. Also, I don't want the Coven to be destroyed, trust me. I think that it will be a close victory with either side could win. I mean, he will most likely take a bunch of single digits in to face her and even then, it's going to be a hell of a battle. I'd expect one of them would die from each side and I've even considered having Avon consume his demon to become a tyrant sage just to beat her. Then, maybe Elissa could kiss him to reverse it and he has to juggle finding a new contract and the new war between him and the Coven

all im gonna say is... not everything is as it seems.

@Mewsorry for my late reply... my family suddenly decided to make me go do errands around the city. 

well so far, there is no way to reverse becoming a Tyrant One (Consumed Witch/Sage). There isnt even a reverse for becoming an Awakened Being (though shhh 

technically there is shh)

but as for reversing becoming a Consumed Witch/Sage? I havent decided if I want to reverse that or not, to add permanent stakes to that type of thing.

Well, we'll have to see, Cressilia is

like ten times stronger than Two, and like 100 times stronger than Letitia, currently.

Cressilia in this rp,

is the strongest Number One in all of the Coven's history... shhhh

Lilith has now just released 1 of her 5 prepared spells. Which was a two-step spell to connect her consciousness and her courier's minds together and bind them together until Lilith used the trigger word which was set to the work 'break' to dispell.

4 left + her failsafe.

<33333 hehe

If anyone wants to use any example Spirits or Demons for another character, then feel free to do so! :D

Sorry! :3

I should be preparing for a fake interview.... I got out of my lesson for it and everything...

Buuuuuuuuuut awesome witch battles come first...

Yeah, our school organises fake interviews to help us get practice for uni or work...

I should be memorising my personal statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back