Status
Not open for further replies.
3 minutes ago, Mossino said:

Skye = Tsundere

Nyx = Yandere

Lilla = Dandere

Joshua = idk im too lazy to look up the other -deres

how would Nyx be Yandere?

also the last one is called Kudere.  Yandere, Kudere, Dandere and Tsundere are the four main dere types. googled it. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
So we have a tsundere and two danderes, and Joshua is just screwed because he has to deal with those 3.

those are the ones that murder everyone cuz theyre crazy psycopaths, not because they have any love right? xD

they have a love for you that they think that they're only allowed to show. If someone else shows it, they get rid of them.

Meanwhile Joshua's just well, Joshua....

they have a love for you that they think that they're only allowed to show. If someone else shows it, they get rid of them.

yeah except thats not really love, thats just crazy psychopathic tendencies lol xD

also i made a new rp, and was wondering if anyone wanted to join it?

Not all yanderes are murderous tho.

they arent? oh then those would be the okay ones I guess xD

9 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

yeah except thats not really love, thats just crazy psychopathic tendencies lol xD

also i made a new rp, and was wondering if anyone wanted to join it?

they arent? oh then those would be the okay ones I guess xD

whats the RP?

I looked up the dere types, and I think Skye is Tsundere, combined with Kuudere, with a dash of Kamidere xD

here it is :>

Heres the rp in Hosted Project form! (sorry bout advertising my rp here Blackjack! Forgive me lol)

Im going over her bio, and she seems pretty cool! Honestly, her semblance is actually sorta like Skye's, except its offensive instead of defensive xD

Im going over her bio, and she seems pretty cool! Honestly, her semblance is actually sorta like Skye's, except its offensive instead of defensive xD

It would be really cool to see them work in tandem, either be really awesome or really bad but it'd be sick either way xD

Well i mean, we've already got 2 awkward characters in the mix so it shouldn't be a problem.

Hi not new person!

And yeah, need at least a couple doses of awkward to balance out the group

What would be the team name now that the new person's char name starts with "O"?

what color name can we get from S, A, O and E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back