OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that I could not post very much. Just got home, decided to go home this weekend instead of suffering away in my dorm.

Indeed.You feel the suffering as well. Well it depends on how your college experience is going. mine is quite accelerated so it is scary and stressful.

Indeed.You feel the suffering as well. Well it depends on how your college experience is going. mine is quite accelerated so it is scary and stressful.

Architecture here, although I'm doing ok, but detailing all the railings and windows in a building is such a pain. I'm also better at interior design rather than exterior.

Also, I posted as well.

RECAP:

Skye: went around fighting grimm and showing off somewhat.

Lilla: met Skye and otherwise did nothing.

Joshua: fought some ursa and met Nyx, Skye and Lilla.

Nyx: fought an Ursa and showed off her self-taught gymnastic and acrobatic skills. And hadn't actually met Skye or Lilla, just waved at them from a distance

our team doesn't seem like they really tried for anything xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically again, he cannot hurt you, no teacher can physically hurt a student. All he can do is lecture, and that is what he will do. Now depending on how you characters react like being cocky or something along those lines could trigger him XD. Now lets just think this whole thing over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back