OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RECAP:

Skye: went around fighting grimm and showing off somewhat.

Lilla: met Skye and otherwise did nothing.

Joshua: fought some ursa and met Nyx, Skye and Lilla.

Nyx: fought an Ursa and showed off her self-taught gymnastic and acrobatic skills. And hadn't actually met Skye or Lilla, just entered their line of sight.

our team doesn't seem like they really tried for anything xD

Olivia: Fell from the sky, killed an Ursa, immediately yelled at by Flint, no idea what the actual mission is

RECAP:

Skye: went around fighting grimm and showing off somewhat.

Lilla: met Skye and otherwise did nothing.

Joshua: fought some ursa and met Nyx, Skye and Lilla.

Nyx: fought an Ursa and showed off her self-taught gymnastic and acrobatic skills. And hadn't actually met Skye or Lilla, just waved at them from a distance

our team doesn't seem like they really tried for anything xD

welp, looks like some TRIGGERED will happen, cuz Skye's probably gunna be cocky lol

You are going to cause a fight that could be avoided XD.

Seems like Joshua gathered the team together

Also I feel as though this team will be a Double act between Skye and Joshua. Cockiness vs Humility.(least how I see it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just now, Clockwork Syringe said:

Seems like Joshua gathered the team together

Also I feel as though this team will be a Double act between Skye and Joshua. Humility vs Cockiness.(least how I see it)

then just Nyx and Lilla being the silent ones with social awkwardness.

Haha Ozpin would've been like "Yo dudes, your some rad kids, here have some super secret maiden powers, and a mission above your grade. We coo? We coo. Coo." *fist bumps, then slurps some coffee*

Flint hates them lol

and yup, thats team INGL xD

who's turn to post is it? mine?

Edit: and also, shy-stalking? xD  Nyx would be both offended and possibly a bit hurt if Skye said that to her.

Flint is under a lot of pressure and is trying to teach his new children how to survive and they are out screwing around giving him a heart attack.

Flint is under a lot of pressure and is trying to teach his new children how to survive and they are out screwing around giving him a heart attack.

since when did screwing = killing grimm? O_O i don't understand these kids. xD

OH.. by the way. the marks all over Nyx's body in her faceclaim are present on her IC. (cause child abuse and her "outfit" really doesn't cover much other then the important parts)

@BlackJack After we finish this Initiation, will there be multiple RP topics with teams and people interacting alongside the thread with the main story?

i really wanted to post more than just two paras. but it'd be like trying to squeeze an already juiced orange ;-;

Edit: btw @Keidivh , your posts are hilarious to read xD

i really wanted to post more than just two paras. but it'd be like trying to squeeze an already juiced orange ;-;

Hehe, thanks! Olivia is going to be a very fun person to play as =)

Also your post was great, doesn't need to be long to be quality!

Well she is not wrong, the word poison made me think they did something wrong. They have been very good secretaries thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back