OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team IGNL needs to get there, and so does the fourth of team SAGE, SAKE, whatever your team will end up being called. xD

I like team IGNL = Angel, but i keep thinking about igneel from Fairy Tail when I read it lol

2 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

Team IGNL needs to get there, and so does the fourth of team SAGE, SAKE, whatever your team will end up being called. xD

I like team IGNL = Angel, but i keep thinking about igneel from Fairy Tail when I read it lol

yay! i wasn't the only one who thought that. xD

Team Igneel! xD

Also Emerald looks so much better in the new RWBY artstyle, than she did previously. I cant get over how much better she looks. Nora too. Nora looks like an actual character now, whereas before her face was fairly flat.

I will be unable to post as I am at a concert with my mom. I shall post asap, when I am home. Sorry for inconvenience...sorry for spelling mistakes, on phone

I will be unable to post as I am at a concert with my mom. I shall post asap, when I am home. Sorry for inconvenience...sorry for spelling mistakes, on phone

Np girl!

Also spoiler

I love how the new characters spell team WTCH

3 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

Np girl!

Also spoiler

I love how the new characters spell team WTCH

GAHHHHHHHH! my own curiosity ruined me. ;-; i read the spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
just finished a DnD type game with friends. murdered them both with grenades and a pistol so many times. im so proud of myself xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back