OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so more weapon ideas

•A rifle with one of those grabber claw thingies at the end that is attached to a chain anx usable as a shield

•A staff with an ice Dust crystal at the end and the user can create ice on the end to turn it into an axe, scythe, hammer, etc.

•A motorized wheelchair for a paraplegic Hunter that runs on tracks instead of wheels for rough terrain. It has a pair of claws that can come out of the back that can be brought together to form a shield, or used separately as melee weapons. It can turn into a monowheel with a bladed wheel or a turret.

•A drill-lance that opens up into a buzzsaw shield and gunsword

•A motorized wheelchair for a paraplegic Hunter that runs on tracks instead of wheels for rough terrain. It has a pair of claws that can come out of the back that can be brought together to form a shield, or used separately as melee weapons. It can turn into a monowheel with a bladed wheel or a turret.

giphy.gif

•A rifle with one of those grabber claw thingies at the end that is attached to a chain anx usable as a shield

•A staff with an ice Dust crystal at the end and the user can create ice on the end to turn it into an axe, scythe, hammer, etc.

•A drill-lance that opens up into a buzzsaw shield and gunsword

Chainsaw/gatling gun weapon

The gatling gun works as you'd expect except it can fire dust rounds as well. The chainsaw portion activates via compressing the barrels and extending the blade from the central barrel that results from the transformation. only downside is that it requires 2 hands to use always.

1 minute ago, Clockwork Syringe said:

Chainsaw/gatling gun weapon

The gatling gun works as you'd expect except it can fire dust rounds as well. The chainsaw portion activates via compressing the barrels and extending the blade from the central barrel that results from the transformation. only downside is that it requires 2 hands to use always.

sounds like a new-type god arc weapon from the God Eater series.

I had honestly thought about having a heavy machinegun RWBY weapon, but then I realized I'd end up being the Heavy from TF2.

[SIZE= 12px]Remember if you have NPCs and other characters put them in the other characters section. Anyone can post there. I will be adding a couple other important figures later.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Remember if you have NPCs and other characters put them in the other characters section. Anyone can post there. I will be adding a couple other important figures later.[/SIZE]

I'm interested to see who these NPCs are gonna be.......

other students, important figures around vale. Just basic stuff. You guys want to end at the initiation where the pieces are or have a fight. This probably could sway my judgment but it's more to see where everyone is standing.

other students, important figures around vale. Just basic stuff. You guys want to end at the initiation where the pieces are or have a fight. This probably could sway my judgment but it's more to see where everyone is standing.

I'd say have a fight for the pieces with the team working together, much like in the show. 

A fight to put all the characters presumed power of themselves into perspective?

i just realized... Aura can be forcibly stopped via pressure points. like not even all the pressure points need to be hit. just one of the major ones is enough to temporarily disrupt aura. Kinda like when people in naruto have that method of breaking out of genjutsu. 

>_> totally didn't look up aura practices out of boredom.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just realized... Aura can be forcibly stopped via pressure points. like not even all the pressure points need to be hit. just one of the major ones is enough to temporarily disrupt aura. Kinda like when people in naruto have that method of breaking out of genjutsu. 

That would be a rather interesting ability. Someone who can disable others aura's, leaving them vulnerable to mortal damage.

That would be a rather interesting ability. Someone who can disable others aura's, leaving them vulnerable to mortal damage.

that would be cool. but that wouldn't be much of an ability. Since anyone would be able to do it by hitting someone's pressure points. unless the ability is sort of like the Byakugan and lets you see the flow of aura in any living things body.

Edit: wait... imagine a villain for the rp with that ability! @BlackJack

Last edited by a moderator:
that would be cool. but that wouldn't be much of an ability. Since anyone would be able to do it by hitting someone's pressure points. unless the ability is sort of like the Byakugan and lets you see the flow of aura in any living things body.

That would be extremely dangerous villain. One character gets cocky and attacks him, and there is a 95% chance that character dies.

That would be extremely dangerous villain. One character gets cocky and attacks him, and there is a 95% chance that character dies.

thats true.  i however will forever be unable to look at aura the same way again. so many uses and so many counters.

thats true.  i however will forever be unable to look at aura the same way again. so many uses and so many counters.

Yeesh, thats frightening, but also awesome.

There is indeed a villain I made in the past with an ability similar to that, he was able to suck out peoples auras if given the chance, what he did with the aura no one shall know for if I use him it would be a nice surprise.

There is indeed a villain I made in the past with an ability similar to that, he was able to suck out peoples auras if given the chance, what he did with the aura no one shall know for if I use him it would be a nice surprise.

so your villain killed people's chars? cause aura = someone's lifeforce essentially. Or was more like you stole their aura and left just enough for then to stay alive?

No he could not steal it all, I know that kills people, he would leave them enough to keep living and fighting because he found it fun to play with his food. However like said before he was one of my first villains alongside 2 others so he would have to get heavily updated for it can be op.

13 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

No he could not steal it all, I know that kills people, he would leave them enough to keep living and fighting because he found it fun to play with his food. However like said before he was one of my first villains alongside 2 others so he would have to get heavily updated for it can be op.

sounds like your char was sorta sadistic xD  but he sounds cool.

Well I do have 2 completely insane villains and he is one of them. But again you just reminded me I had him. I may not make him for his whole idea is very odd and kinda out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back