OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, okay, i see the negatives, was just thinking it would be easy to use to quickly spy on an enemy lol

Thats why theres that whole sparkling  mantle thing, (Besides looking cool) If you try it, it'll be preeeeetty obvious that someone else is around.

@theunderwolf

Considering the nature of the semblance, the picture, I take it your a fan of Advance Wars Days of Ruin right?

No? I just realized the faceclaim was from it though. 

Thats why theres that whole sparkling  mantle thing, (Besides looking cool) If you try it, it'll be preeeeetty obvious that someone else is around.

No? I just realized the faceclaim was from it though. 

Ah ok, just wondering. Because that's Lin, the tactician from the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
and then im just over here with my chars who either never get finished due to lack of creativity, are just one big cliche with smaller cliches mixed in, or chars that don't work out because i tried to mix two or more chars from either an anime/manga/game or of past chars i've made.

hardcoresies! :o

Of course she will quickly learn, I wanted to kinda do a thing where, someone would train her to well, function in this world, and in turn she would destroy stuff for whoever was teaching her.

and then im just over here with my chars who either never get finished due to lack of creativity, are just one big cliche with smaller cliches mixed in, or chars that don't work out because i tried to mix two or more chars from either an anime/manga/game or of past chars i've made.

I actually love making characters.

Super hardcore lol xD  i dun think i could perform well in that type of rp

and nah, Shiro, youre too judgmental of yourself <3

5 minutes ago, Mossino said:

Of course she will quickly learn, I wanted to kinda do a thing where, someone would train her to well, function in this world, and in turn she would destroy stuff for whoever was teaching her.

I actually love making characters.

i do too. except im always at a loss for names when it comes to naming the char.

Just now, Thalia_Neko said:

Super hardcore lol xD  i dun think i could perform well in that type of rp

and nah, Shiro, youre too judgmental of yourself <3

maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back