OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I asked the next guy on the waitlist. The waitlist of 2 now. They might want to join but they work full time so would be slow to post while you guys are like speed writers. Wish I had the time.

Well I asked the next guy on the waitlist. The waitlist of 2 now. They might want to join but they work full time so would be slow to post while you guys are like speed writers. Wish I had the time.

earlier I suggested the idea of having @Thalia_Neko transpose her Greta character as a replacement. The fact that this new guy writes at a slower pace than us is what we thought while figuring out this idea. Thoughts?

Id be happy to use Greta! but @BlackJack I might have someone else in mind... hes been chatting with me for awhile about doing a RWBY rp and yah, but hasnt gotten the chance yet really, since others dont really work out.

earlier I suggested the idea of having @Thalia_Neko transpose her Greta character as a replacement. The fact that this new guy writes at a slower pace than us is what we thought while figuring out this idea. Thoughts?

Just now, Mossino said:

Yeah but then Thalia has to post twice as much.

that and the two people on hold won't get a chance to at least try the rp.

Well my friend said this rp is probably too quick for him, so hes probably not eligible for the rp either xD

this is the first time i've ever been in an rp. where posting 2-4 paragraphs was considered fast. xD

is there some sort of standard of posting speeds that was raised recently? im so confuse lol.

Yah I know. This rp is definitely faster than some other rps Ive been in on this site. But its definitely still one of the slowest rps Ive ever been in in comparison to all the rps Ive been in.

Welp, bed time for me, I'll post again probably really late tomorrow, going to see a show with my mother, so expect my shitpost ratio is come down significantly.

Welp, bed time for me, I'll post again probably really late tomorrow, going to see a show with my mother, so expect my shitpost ratio is come down significantly.

okay, night mossino <3

and im also gonna get off. its nearly 1am xD

Not fast just more only certain people posting. Also remember, we are just freshman so I want you to make some mistakes. I will say, chapter 0 you can do that but once chapter one comes along you will meet a really strong foe to shut down most egos. Hopefully that will cheer characters out.

Still trying to figure out what to do in the end of this chapter.

Not trying to take other people's place btw (ie: not trying to kick out potential rpers) but I could rp Greta in your guy's team. I'm sure Id give you guys plenty to work with xD

[SIZE= 12px]I meant inactive as in we have one team mate missing. I will get a reply up when I wake tomorrow and probably some more characters. Might make this chapter slightly longer while we wait. Flint might have a surprise at the end.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back