OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is basically my idea xD

So let it be written, So let it be done! Btw, bonus points if you figure out where thats from.

idc who posts about our two groups meeting up. i just don't want my posts to fall under at least two paras for more than one or two posts. otherwise ill fall back into my habit of only posting a single para that will eventually shrink down to 2-3 sentences.

If I use Greta (that would be up to Blackjack), that stops one other person from joining the rp. (which if people struggle at this rps pace, imo that may be a good thing lol)

Just now, Thalia_Neko said:

Yay for massive Shirochankun post!

yay for underwolfsan being in the rp! <333

although two of the paras so far are just emphasising Nyx's masterful use of her weapon and body. xD

Just now, Mossino said:

4 para = norm?

my norm until now has been like 1 para or less.

its a norm i had to work my way up to. i started with a norm of a paragraph too. 

My norm is usually around 3-5 paragraphs. :> But ive done a lot more in other rps.

One of my rps was a minimum of 1000 words every post xD

My norm is usually around 3-5 paragraphs. :> But ive done a lot more in other rps.

what sadist rp was that, the absolute worst minimum I've worked with is 150 words.

i've had an rp like that too. but it died just after i found this site.

2 minutes ago, Mossino said:

what sadist rp was that, the absolute worst minimum I've worked with is 150 words.

xD  thats not sadistic. 2000 word minimum is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back