OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team INJL in a nutshell

Joshua: Pointman with Shields, Sword and rifle

Sky: Diamond Gal with a big ass blade

Nyx: Mute Muse with the Deadly Songs

Lillia: Facefull of claws and buckshot

You realize Nyx's songs don't actually kill, right? they basically increase the team's skills.

Musta been a typo for me, Song of Steel is probably better right?

I dunno. still debating a semblance change. then I'd have to alter her weapon and replace the microphone mode to something else or just cut out the microphone mode and leave it with just dual chakrams that trasform into a bow.

Why do you want to change her semblance?

i dunno... i guess its because with the other semblances of the team it feels like Nyx's wouldn't see much usage. and thats leaving out the fact that Nyx herself wouldn't be inclined to use it often when she's as driven to kill grimm as she is. I might just add an additional effect to her semblance rather than change it. but i'll wait until the team actually fights together to decide if i change it or not.

Hmm, alright. I think its a neat Semblance, but I dont see it like you do, and Nyx is your charrie after all. So yah <333

i could also just be over thinking things like i always do when i create a char and then later, ultimately decide to just leave Nyx as is.

Team INJL in a nutshell

Joshua: Pointman with Shields, Sword and rifle

Sky: Diamond Gal with a big ass blade

Nyx: Mute Muse with the Deadly Songs

Lillia: Facefull of claws and buckshot

This is so true...Except not claws, though that would have been something I should have thought of...shotgun + claw combo...

@Shiro Kurogane I believe the songs of buffing are actually extremely good. All members except Nyx are looking to either be glass cannons (myself) or tanks that are going to be well, tanking. Eventually in a long fight we are going to start wearing out, and when we do, it's all she wrote as Skye, Joshua, and myself rely on blocking all damage, or being able to take it. Once we stop being able to, the team dies, quickly. The buffs can help a lot by increasing the longevity of the group and let us take enemies down faster...

I think I'm looking at this way too much like DnD.

@Shiro Kurogane I believe the songs of buffing are actually extremely good. All members except Nyx are looking to either be glass cannons (myself) or tanks that are going to be well, tanking. Eventually in a long fight we are going to start wearing out, and when we do, it's all she wrote as Skye, Joshua, and myself rely on blocking all damage, or being able to take it. Once we stop being able to, the team dies, quickly. The buffs can help a lot by increasing the longevity of the group and let us take enemies down faster...

DnD RWBY Team INJL! xD

4 minutes ago, Mossino said:

if it was DnD style. Nyx would have a different song for different buffs. but all of nyx's songs give buffs to all stats for however long Nyx can manage to keep singing. i actually did have a DnD chars like that once. a bard type guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is another team (well 3 members of it anyway), but maybe, our characters should run into each other? We have our partners now. Would allow for bigger posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back