OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching the scene where Cinder killed Pyrrha, Cinder had tears in her eyes when she did it...

tmw Shiro gets up and upvotes everything so you go from 0 notifications to like 11.

apparently, i tried to become a cat this morning. i meow-ed at my dog when she tried to wake me up.

tmw Shiro gets up and upvotes everything so you go from 0 notifications to like 11.

hey, im never fully awake in the morning. so i like everything.

also, i still dunno how Nyx's personality will change over the course of the RP. but i do know that eventually, she'll just stop talking (due to self-consciousness of her three words only talking) and start writing whatever she wants to say on a notepad she'll have on her. after that i dunno yet.

also, i still dunno how Nyx's personality will change over the course of the RP. but i do know that eventually, she'll just stop talking (due to self-consciousness of her three words only talking) and start writing whatever she wants to say on a notepad she'll have on her. after that i dunno yet.

Wha? That's kind of sad.

now i just have to figure out what to do for when Nyx sings at somepoint. i could A.) type out song lyrics. B.) attempt to type out song lyrics i made or mixed together from different songs. C.) just find a video on YT and post it for when Nyx sings.

Option C would be easiest. Option A isn't too bad. Option B is just... no.

Knowing Joshua, if that ever comes to pass, he'll probably step in and ask why she stopped talking all together.

did you just?

Yup

now i just have to figure out what to do for when Nyx sings at somepoint. i could A.) type out song lyrics. B.) attempt to type out song lyrics i made or mixed together from different songs. C.) just find a video on YT and post it for when Nyx sings.

Option C would be easiest. Option A isn't too bad. Option B is just... no.

I can probably assist for option B if ya want

Knowing Joshua, if that ever comes to pass, he'll probably step in and ask why she stopped talking all together.

@Shiro Kurogane

And if Lilla and her are friends at that point she'll be concerned.

Also all of those options could work. C would be cool, B would take a lot of effort. A is just kinda standard, but very cool in its own right.

Edit: Now I just have this picture of Nyx singing a really, really bad 80's song.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can probably assist for option B if ya want

Also all of those options could work. C would be cool, B would take a lot of effort. A is just kinda standard, but very cool in its own right.

Honestly, i think i'll just deal with it when we cross that bridge. it would just depend on how much free time i have when we get to that point. although Options B and C are the two most likely to happen.

What if Nyx was alone with Joshua and they kissed Nyx was like "No one will ever believe you" and Joshua tried to tell everyone that Nyx said more than three words but nobody believed him

8 minutes ago, SP3CT3R said:

What if Nyx was alone with Joshua and they kissed Nyx was like "No one will ever believe you" and Joshua tried to tell everyone that Nyx said more than three words but nobody believed him

that is probably unlikely to happen. Nyx is bi(i considered making her gay). but she leans more towards girls. all my chars are like that. if i had a male char he'd be bi too(or just gay). but more inclined towards guys. 

all my chars sexualities all are affected by my love for yaoi and/or yuri ships/couples.

@Shiro Kurogane

And if Lilla and her are friends at that point she'll be concerned.

Edit: Now I just have this picture of Nyx singing a really, really bad 80's song.

15 minutes ago, SP3CT3R said:

Actually, now that Sp3ct3r said that. Nyx might just kiss both Lilla and Joshua's cheeks for being worried. but that would be after they were all friends.

When you realize the beowolf that was attacking Argent was an alpha and you took it out in one shot and betrayed your own rules. AHHHHH. Yeah sorry I was really tired and must not have noticed XD.

When you realize the beowolf that was attacking Argent was an alpha and you took it out in one shot and betrayed your own rules. AHHHHH. Yeah sorry I was really tired and must not have noticed XD.

In all fairness, Eco is an assassin archetype. If anyone's gonna pull off something like that, it'd be him.

Also, headcanon: Eco and Lilla whispering "nya" to each other and everyone else trying to figure out what it means.

that is probably unlikely to happen. Nyx is bi(i considered making her gay). but she leans more towards girls. all my chars are like that. if i had a male char he'd be bi too(or just gay). but more inclined towards guys. 

all my chars sexualities all are affected by my love for yaoi and/or yuri ships/couples.

Lets not get too ahead of ourselves then, we still need to make it to the first few chapters

EDIT: Also Joshua's not the kind of person I think to brag about something like that. He'd think, ".....What just happened?" instead.

Rewatching the scene where Cinder killed Pyrrha, Cinder had tears in her eyes when she did it...

Ive rewatched that scene so many times >,< :'(. At any rate, thats when Pyrrha asks "do you believe in Destiny?" and Cinder answers "yes"

also hi :>

Im also going to respond in the rp soon. I know Merkurial mentioned something about "speed posting", but he honestly could have responded last night instead of that. So... And theunderwolf may be getting left behind a bit :< but... ><

AND LIKES! LIKES FOR EVERYONE! lols 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back