OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo! :P  It looks like her eyes change to silver when Raven shows up, but they also look sorta whiteish and (to me sorta blind, but shes not blind.. so idk lol)

Actually due to her eye thing she could totally have silver eyes. Idk, neo is an enigma.

i've thought that too. but people keep telling me im wrong ;-;

I mean shes clearly more skilled than others (hint hint silver-eyed warrior), and she always uses illusions to hide her eye colors...

Something surprises her so much that she momentarily drops her illusion, allowing for her actual eye-color to be seen for that moment?

Hm..

I mean granted, it looks more like shes blind, but theres no way shes blind.

Actually due to her eye thing she could totally have silver eyes. Idk, neo is an enigma.

exactly! <3

This thing has managed more posts in the space of a day than some RPs I've joined have managed in a month.

Not to mention people are already tagging me to post again.

Well, what I consider speed posting, is like 1 liners, or 2 liners. Or maybe even a paragraph or so from each person, that adds up really really fast. I mean our posts are all pretty solidly built and such.

Uh, to be clear, you're advocating that this rp should take months to get to where its at now? Or are you impressed its quicker? lol

Well, I need sleep, I'll see y'all later ^^...

Also let me leave you with this AMV.

e879a0e2a473112d944654e4cd0e49d7b57fbfb1eb5c1a1eadfd3854e8467a8b_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back