OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like Allison but i think she should make a much bigger deal about it, then being reserved ^^ just my two cents! ;) be like something like "omg, finally!" or something hahaha

also haha

"Oh, um, hi there"

i like Allison but i think she should make a much bigger deal about it, then being reserved ^^ just my two cents! ;) be like something like "omg, finally!" or something hahaha

also haha

"Oh, um, hi there"
I mean tbh, she didn't make the connection, same with Joshua until, well, it happened right in front of them lol.

I mean tbh, she didn't make the connection, same with Joshua until, well, it happened right in front of them lol.
got it lol
Can we just keep our consciousness for like, a day? xD I shouldn't even be saying 'we'! Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe we need to put together an intervention for Keid, Moss and Thalia. Characters are people too~
NOPE always unconscious! XD
I CAN STOP BRUTALIZING MY CHARACTERS WHENEVER I WANT, I JUST DON'T WANT TO!
hehehe ^^ yew better for Skyes sake!
YEAH YOU CANT STOP ME FROM KILLING LILLA.
DUN kill Lilla! D: </3

Just so it's clear
It's not what her parents taught her...
hahaha wuhhhhh explains! :D

ill respond after Clockwork gets another response in! :)

also i imagine this being a scene in a RWBY-like show (well itd be RWBY lol) and just seeing the flying

K. O. !! up on screen, as Olivia kissed Skye and she fainted lol

also i imagine this being a scene in a RWBY-like show (well itd be RWBY lol) and just seeing the flying

Lol yeah.
Ugh I gotta get in on this Varien hurry up!

Lol, is it sad when I read that it was in the narrator voice from fighting video games? :closed eyes open smile:

I'm actually going to call it for the night. Although when I do post, or a post or two after that, PLOT will be hinted at.

Lol yeah.
Ugh I gotta get in on this Varien hurry up!
yuhhh lilla :D <333 yay!!

Lol, is it sad when I read that it was in the narrator voice from fighting video games? :closed eyes open smile:
NOPE thats what i imagine it as too! XD <3

olivia defeated skye by kissing her! lilla defeated skye before too xD (and probs would if she kissed her too lol) skyes only "win" is against a grimm alpha with help xD geez!

I'm actually going to call it for the night. Although when I do post, or a post or two after that, PLOT will be hinted at.
hmm okies

maybe i could get a post in then lol

I thought so as well! Poor Skye, trapped in her own mind by Olivia's kisses xD

Welp, I'd say this has been a successful day of rping, think I may clock out now while Olivia is banging her head against the ground and Skye is fading in and out of consciousness. Night all :33:

I thought so as well! Poor Skye, trapped in her own mind by Olivia's kisses xD

Welp, I'd say this has been a successful day of rping, think I may clock out now while Olivia is banging her head against the ground and Skye is fading in and out of consciousness. Night all :33:
gnite Kei! :D it was indeed a successful day of rping! :D <3333

yup! trapped in her own mind by Olivias kisses! what a truly torturous thing to have to endure!! XD lmfao

Gosh dang it. Not only have I not posted when I said I would, notifications stopped working for me, so my planned post is now two days behind. Ugh. Fml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back