Status
Not open for further replies.
I-impossible...she has reached

TSUNDERE LEVEL
9000!!!!!
giphy.gif

xD

so skyes awake lets see the hijinks that ensue! :D <3
Lol, oh dear Essebce, Olivia's poor heart might just give out from this insanity! :closed eyes open smile:

yushies it is so great!! maybe shes curious about it and is like "Are you two dating now?" XD and gets abit jelly? lmao

Actually -
there is one person that Natsuki's kind of...okay...really low-key crushing on, but
well,
as we've seen, she sucks at emotions~

Since I'm a troll, I'll leave it to you all to solve this mystery of who. :^PPPPPPPPP

and also I suck at bringing these things up w/ others because I'm really, really shy about those things as well...poor Natsuki, carrying some of my faults...

Actually -
there is one person that Natsuki's kind of...okay...really low-key crushing on, but
well,

Since I'm a troll, I'll leave it to you all to solve this mystery of who. :^PPPPPPPPP

and also I suck at bringing these things up w/ others because I'm really, really shy about those things as well...poor Natsuki, carrying some of my faults...
is it Olivia?? XD or Lilla? Allison?? RUST? lmfao

Actually -
well,

I think I know who...
Joshua?

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
I think deep down, we all have a crush on RUST :33:

I think I know who...
Joshua?

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
I think deep down, we all have a crush on RUST :33:

RUST is ideal husbando.

And...

...yes, there you go.
tfw it's so low-key it hurts

lol awwww i can see it! :) thats cute!

also yeah! no need to feel weird! i mean Skyes had a crush on Olivia since like before the mission with RUST! XD

ahem, i mean, wut, excuse me? X3

Don't, I've been shipping those two since Nat arrived!

source.gif

You were a shipper on deck since the start...
Wow...
Kei, that was extremely low-key, too...

lol awwww i can see it! :) thats cute!

also yeah! no need to feel weird! i mean Skyes had a crush on Olivia since like before the mission with RUST! XD

ahem, i mean, wut, excuse me? X3

dbb3b386a2cfa8d681c590b8196bec0f.gif

Y-you kids and y-your...boat obsessions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back