OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh dang it. Not only have I not posted when I said I would, notifications stopped working for me, so my planned post is now two days behind. Ugh. Fml.
awwws D: <3 what was your post??

*arm sticks out of the dirt*
...I'm...still...alive!
NATSUKI

*Glomps*
yush exactly!! yay Danchous alivesies! :D

and hehe i know, theres a pretty great place to respond and post to! hehehe ;)
great post back! :D ^^

poor Allison she wants her bro to have a gf like bad hahaha

yush exactly!! yay Danchous alivesies! :D

and hehe i know, theres a pretty great place to respond and post to! hehehe ;)
great post back! :D ^^

poor Allison she wants her bro to have a gf like bad hahaha

^^ Thanks!

And lol, I just remembered - Allison knows Natsuki and how easy it is to fluster her, likely so

Natsuki probably walked into a teasefest, ahahahaha.

Ian Temero Ian Temero
.... ZOMBIE!!
[/USER]
Ian Temero Ian Temero

i am also very intrigued by Olivias next post xD <3 could you imagine if she accepts it becuzza what Allison said, then idk like.. steals another kiss from the unconscious Skye? lmfao

tease her!! get boring nat into something fun! XD

Natsuki be like:
too-school-for-cool-2-school-4-cool-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt-by-american-apparel.jpg

yups except shes not good there either! :o ;)

Natsuki's pretty great at messing up, though!

Actually, off-screen, during the time-skips and like, she's pretty good at a lot of academics, but I'm just horrible and find it a funny contrast to have her screw up a bunch in front of people she actually interacts with. ^^;; She's usually like the teacher's pet and like, though...well, she's not as great as she'd like to be, lolol.

Natsuki's pretty great at messing up, though!

Actually, off-screen, during the time-skips and like, she's pretty good at a lot of academics, but I'm just horrible and find it a funny contrast to have her screw up a bunch in front of people she actually interacts with. ^^;; She's usually like the teacher's pet and like, though...well, she's not as great as she'd like to be, lolol.
yuh but you diminishing her in everyones eyes is just gunna make them resent her :P lol skye does XD

yuh but you diminishing her in everyones eyes is just gunna make them resent her :P lol skye does XD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jk, I know, though I have plans for her though...probably evil ones...

The thing about Natsuki is that she's used to messing up - I mean, that's the whole thing about her past, lol - and tends to mess up when she thinks too hard about not messing up.

When we get to see her more on the field (and unaffected by the thoughts of fellow classmates harmed, haha), she's definitely going to seem just as good as her family name suggests. The times she messes up are only when she's not handling her emotions well and overthinks things.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jk, I know, though I have plans for her though...probably evil ones...

The thing about Natsuki is that she's used to messing up - I mean, that's the whole thing about her past, lol - and tends to mess up when she thinks too hard about not messing up.

When we get to see her more on the field (and unaffected by the thoughts of fellow classmates harmed, haha), she's definitely going to seem just as good as her family name suggests. The times she messes up are only when she's not handling her emotions well and overthinks things.
sounds like thats far in the future XD <3 hehehe ;) im giving you a hard time haha

sounds like thats far in the future XD <3 hehehe ;) im giving you a hard time haha

Ahaha, it's fine - you make me think about my character more.

And maybe not too far into the future!

She's actually considering talking to someone about all these bottled up emotions of hers, and all the stuff that happened during/after the first mission is really pushing her to do so.

Both Olivia and Joshua wanted to talk about some things, which (even if not openly expressed as so) Natsuki appreciates. Especially since Olivia had her back during the RUST battle and that Joshua carries a similar burden to Natsuki's, she's actually kind of noticing there are people she can relate and trust in.

She's actually considering talking to someone about all these bottled up emotions of hers, and all the stuff that happened during/after the first mission is really pushing her to do so.

Both Olivia and Joshua wanted to talk about some things, which (even if not openly expressed as so) Natsuki appreciates. Especially since Olivia had her back during the RUST battle and that Joshua carries a similar burden to Natsuki's, she's actually kind of noticing there are people she can relate and trust in.

Talk to Lilla!

I'll be working on my post now!!

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
Lol, no, even Olivia knows kissing unconscious people is generally a no no

Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi
I'm looking forward to when those two can actually talk for a bit, fee like it will do some good for both of them. Or Olivia will just abduct her...

I'm looking forward to when those two can actually talk for a bit, fee like it will do some good for both of them. Or Olivia will just abduct her...

Haha, yes, talking will be good for the two of them. ^^

And for some reason, the latter made me think of some sort of goofy interrogation scene...

*in a dark room, with only one lightbulb*
Olivia: "Alright Natsuki, I know you're hiding something. Just admit it."
Natsuki: "I...I am not hiding anything."
Olivia: *shakes head* "I'm sorry that it has to come to this, but..." *holds up Natsuki's scroll* "I'll have to delete your osu account if you keep this up..."
Natsuki: "No! I-I'll tell you anything, just...please, not my osu account!"

Talk to Lilla!

!!!

Right-o!

Soon!

Allison has commenced some teasing although she still wants to ask them a favor concerning Joshua, especially Natsuki since she's his partner.

Oooh, interesting, I wonder what that could be...

*prepares post*

well thats good! :D
this is basically what i was referring to! ^^ all our charries are pretty tragic and shitty so if nothing cool/fun/exciting happens then the rp becomes bogged down and a snooze fest xP

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
Lol, no, even Olivia knows kissing unconscious people is generally a no no

i was joking silly!! XD omg lmao

I posted like just a few seconds before you did, sorry ;v;
I was about to ask if I should edit my post just as you posted that into the OoC, lol.
Ain't simultaneous posting the best? xD
Hopefully my little edit there will be enough for everything to still make sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back