OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave for like 30 minutes and I come back to find Amber in an abusive relationship with a training dummy, incest, and the Bees Schnees.....

Classic RWBY RP :closed eyes open smile:

Mossino Mossino You never really shared your thoughts on Amber walking in on Lillia >-< I have a post written up, up to the point where he would wander off, if you wanted me to do it.
You can walk in on her, but I don't think you will be able to calm her down. Get it? Calm her down? Anywho, he'd get to see her other personality, due to her well, multiple personality disorder.

In other news,

I'm drunk and off to play a first person shooter(tf2) lets see how well this goes.

i often play overwatch with a buzz going lol you should be fine XD

I play support/defense most of the time

I bet I am higher ranked than all of you.

thats pretty good! tbh, i dont play these season's seasons xD the last season i played was season 1 where i ranked top 5 76-77 ^^ at my highest

i dont like to play seasons without being in my team and we havent been playing the seasons cuz theyre lame butts! :o

thats pretty good! tbh, i dont play these season's seasons xD the last season i played was season 1 where i ranked top 5 76-77 ^^ at my highest

i dont like to play seasons without being in my team and we havent been playing the seasons cuz theyre lame butts! :o
Hit me up we'll play. Mossino1#1686

i play on ps4 xD id use my computer, but it recently.. went poop, so i gotta get it fixed, currently using my laptop D: otherwise i totes would!! ;-; cuz i have it on ps4 and pc

You can walk in on her, but I don't think you will be able to calm her down. Get it? Calm her down? Anywho, he'd get to see her other personality, due to her well, multiple personality disorder.

I bet I am higher ranked than all of you.
I think it's about time Amber got into some trouble~ Lillia can wait xD

Post is up!

5dc886849a828dd840b110189b84a7c81f8fefd055dc7b6413e5e325a1626e78.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back