OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That just means I can snowboard now!"
facepalm.jpg

wait why are we waiting for me?? XD and yushies kei, Skye and Olivia would probably run into each other! :) did you want them to interact during this time? or? just sorta?... be awkwardly training beside each other? maybe both somewhat? :P

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
Well I know they've been interacting a lot so I leave it up to you, I'd be happy either way! If not they can just be in different training areas, whatever you feel Skye should be doing :)

Lol, all of our characters are so self-deprecating, we are gonna be the most mentally unstable hunters in Remnants history!

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
Great post! Sooooo.. Mini spar? xD Skye talking (or thinking for that matter) about that makes me wanna see that in action a bit now!

Any of you are free to walk in on Varien and Lilla fighting, but I can't promise your safety from berserker Lilla.

Any of you are free to walk in on Varien and Lilla fighting, but I can't promise your safety from berserker Lilla.
Damn you, you've predicted my plans! You scoundrel~

x3 After BlackJack BlackJack posts I planned on having Amber wander off (unless the twins give him a reason not to) and hear the commotion and try to calm Lillia down.

berserker Lilla! D: Lilla is going wilds! meanwhile, Skye and Olivia are having some more alone time! ;)

seriously, they need to kiss already! lmao

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Looks like we got ourselves a couple of peeping toms! xD I can only wonder what they'll witness ;3:

I would rather think that they would be about to, but then they notice they're being watched and the door opens with the Ebonmires falling onto each other in comic fashion.
"We were not spying!"

lols yussss yus yus! :D hehehe wut will they witness? ^^ and comic fashion fall indeed!!

omg i want this to happen rn! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back