OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM SORRY EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS

704de26803ee6510ea683fd485093f4a.jpg

1e01397170e5cd7751e7b73feb03ca13.jpg

We all know this happened at some point in the show off screen.
Fucking adorable. All of it.

xD Jaune looks so proud though..
And Phyrra obviously likes a guy in a dress.

And Nora's part cat, apparently..
And Ren needs a longer skirt.

((Tmw you pick apart a picture for no reason))

Fucking adorable. All of it.

xD Jaune looks so proud though..
And Phyrra obviously likes a guy in a dress.

And Nora's part cat, apparently..
And Ren needs a longer skirt.

((Tmw you pick apart a picture for no reason))

Lmfao PYrrha probably does I dunno...

I think she just likes Jaune's confidence to rock it.

Really? I mean, he's cute 'n all, but it's just... He's Jaune.

I'm not a fan of any of the male students in the show, tbh... Fox is like, smexy as shit, but he doesn't have enough screen time to qualify.

Yeah but Jaune is cute and he tries so hard. Hes confident and a bit dumb. I love him though.

Yeah but Jaune is cute and he tries so hard. Hes confident and a bit dumb. I love him though.
I don't know... He just seems like a kid to me. Who wants to marry a kid? You know? I guess if you're looking for something a little more temporary, Jaune would be the way to go, but I don't think I'd be able to trust him.

Plus, he's a little too innocent for me.

That's all just personal opinion though x3

Mossino Mossino
Lol, that picture is so beautiful, and likely accurate xD

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco
And Jaune ain't that bad, bit naive but he's grown quite a bit over the series! Course I'm in love with Ruby who's like 12 so what do I know :puff:

If you guys can't think of anything to do, you could come watch the Ebonmires spar.

EDIT: Allison's also never been seen fighting by any of the PCs as well, except for Joshua.

Should I post..? I don't really know what to post... Does anyone have any ideas? Or does anyone want someone to interact with their character..?

Should I post..? I don't really know what to post... Does anyone have any ideas? Or does anyone want someone to interact with their character..?
You can come and mess around with Olivia! I feel like they haven't had much time to really get to know each other? Though I know Olivia is in kind of a different are, but still ^_^

You can come and mess around with Olivia! I feel like they haven't had much time to really get to know each other? Though I know Olivia is in kind of a different are, but still ^_^
I was thinking about it.. I don't know, though. I'd hate to ruin any plans Thalia has >-<

Say for a moment that Skye and Olivia don't meet up, maybe Olivia could find Amber and Joshua?
That could happen as well! Will give Thalia a chance to respond to see what Skye will do. I definitely want Olivia and Josh to talk at some point as well as I feel they have a similar yet different struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back