OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the dance is indeed coming up, we can start preparing for that and have a chill slice of life style for a bit or go do the history teacher's mission to retrieve a book from The Shady Bookstore.

Ah the dance is indeed coming up, we can start preparing for that and have a chill slice of life style for a bit or go do the history teacher's mission to retrieve a book from The Shady Bookstore.

I say we have chill slice of life, send one team to get the book, and then uh, the dance.

I say we have chill slice of life, send one team to get the book, and then uh, the dance.
Aye I agree with this, though hopefully both teams could go so we can all be doing something there

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
I wanna! Might take me a bit though, had to go to the hospital for a family member. Not an emergency thankfully but still :p

Aye I agree with this, though hopefully both teams could go so we can all be doing something there

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
I wanna! Might take me a bit though, had to go to the hospital for a family member. Not an emergency thankfully but still :p
BlackJack BlackJack
Perhaps there are two books the professor needs? One team could grab one and the other could grab the other; just a suggestion if we really want to have both teams involved in the mission.

im down for the slice of life stuff :) leading into the book thingy

like usual skyes gunna be garbo at the mission xD <3

aww the hospital? D: hope its okie dokie kei!

actually i cant post Skye yet, without seeing a post from Olivia, Lilla, and possibly the other charries who were interacting with Skye before x3

I thought this had died!

Not 100% true it has been shown that it is entirely possible to summon a concept made real such as Caster in Fate/Extra who was the personification of a Nursery Rhyme

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

BlackJack BlackJack
Perhaps there are two books the professor needs? One team could grab one and the other could grab the other; just a suggestion if we really want to have both teams involved in the mission.

Well if the second team needs something to do, I was looking for an opportunity to introduce Lilith's sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back