OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww poor lilla! get in there and get some time wiff her girlies! (Then get kissies! ^^)

and yah i know :s ive actually been missing Danchous!

awww poor lilla! get in there and get some time wiff her girlies! (Then get kissies! ^^)

and yah i know :s ive actually been missing Danchous!
What if Lillia causes Joshua and Allison to fall over interrupting Olivia and Skye. She then comes in with a deadpan voice saying, "I found eavesdroppers."

What if Lillia causes Joshua and Allison to fall over interrupting Olivia and Skye. She then comes in with a deadpan voice saying, "I found eavesdroppers."
Lilla is currently battling Varien in a berserker state that she can't actually leave voluntarily at this point. I dun think she'll be strolling in.

tbh if lilla wasn't gonna ship in party animals i'd be with amber.
Well Rip, Amber's already in a relationship with one of the training dummies anyways xD
It's an abusive relationship, but they seem happy.
*Badum tss*

But then that begs the question of who'd be with Joshua?
Allison xD

his sister, duh.
Fucker, you beat me to it xD

((Also, two horrible jokes in one post. This is a new low for me xD))

Incest is best
Incest=WinCest
Incest is pretty normal in anime
Get used to it

((Ruby x Yang 4 lyfe))

What is wrong with me
ACTUALLYYYYY if Qrow is actually Rubys father and Tai isnt (gasp!) then that wouldnt be incest! :o i mean.. it still would be.. but.. lmfao

and sowwh Clockwork we're just messing around! XD

wait why is the ship name for that pairing "The Bee's Schnees" when it doesnt feature Ruby? Who is the one that it references??
...What?

Blake x Yang is Bumblebee

And Weiss is Weiss Schnee.

So, Blake x Yang x Weiss is The Bee's (Bumblebee) Schnee. And or, Blake and Yang's Weiss.

it references Ruby because theres two lines in the show where Ruby mentions being "the bees knees" ie: youd think itd be a ship between Ruby and Weiss, but its not :P

it references Ruby because theres two lines in the show where Ruby mentions being "the bees knees" ie: youd think itd be a ship between Ruby and Weiss, but its not :P
Oh yeah, but doesn't Ruby say she doesn't wanna be the bee's knees? Therefore she WOUDLN'T be in that ship. Fight my RWBY knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back