OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nat and Olivia are stupid XD thats why they ran after it in the first place :P

but then again Skye would've too, so shes also extremely stupid Xd

Nat and Olivia are stupid XD thats why they ran after it in the first place :P

but then again Skye would've too, so shes also extremely stupid Xd

Hahaha! xD

Natsuki is aware of how stupid she is being, but y'know, gotta avenge the fallen and all that jazz.

Both Olivia and Natsuki think its their fault the students are dead and it's kinda funny because they only died because people left the RP, lololol.

Last edited by a moderator:
<3333

Skyes actually pretty injured tbh XD

fire as i said is her bane and it leaves her nearly completely drained

shes just putting on a front :P

also, she may be more stupid than nat and olivia then, for she wasn't after the RUST because he killed people she didn't really know XD she was just after him just cuz... well cuz Olivia went after him but still :P

tl;dr of my post

lilla is unconscious, horribly injured, and whimpering in pain, many broken ribs and bones in her body, perhaps internal bleeding.

tl;dr of my post

lilla is unconscious, horribly injured, and whimpering in pain, many broken ribs and bones in her body, perhaps internal bleeding.

buuus <3  poor Lilla chan ^^

and Olivias so stupid lmfao

i mean, theres no indication this thing even knows her friends at all xD

That... Okay.

Whatthefuck xD

rubbing Skye's wings is her kink :P

Pet her head. Olivia flips her shit for dat

@Clockwork Syringe

"Wow, this shield is so protective and awesome, thanks Josh!" Runs and out and attacks anyway because angriness

buuus <3  poor Lilla chan ^^

and Olivias so stupid lmfao

i mean, theres no indication this thing even knows her friends at all xD

More than likely it doesn't, but what else could it be? All signs point to RUST. Mysterious, incredibly dangerous, very powerful. It'd make more sense than most other explanations

I wonder how people are healed in the RWBY universe?

Are there just regular doctors or are people specifically trained to use their aura to heal.

Is there someone with like a semblance that repairs and fixes external and internal wounds and he is just like, the only doctor?

i mean, just because it does know them (which like i said, nothing indicates that it does), attacking it recklessly (with the intention to kill it) is certainly not going to help it tell them where her friends are, if Olivia would somehow manage to kill it XD

it also doesnt even appear to be able to convey any information either lol 

poor poor stupid Olivia XD

Are there just regular doctors or are people specifically trained to use their aura to heal.

Is there someone with like a semblance that repairs and fixes external and internal wounds and he is just like, the only doctor?

im sure like all that is true

theres definitely doctors cuz not everyone relies on aura

Hmm, I imagine mostly regular doctors, I have never seen anything about healing aura's, only the body when its injured. But of course it may be something we just haven't been shown yet so there very well could be doctors that specialize in aura healing/regeneration

i mean, just because it does know them (which like i said, nothing indicates that it does), attacking it recklessly (with the intention to kill it) is certainly not going to help it tell them where her friends are, if Olivia would somehow manage to kill it XD

it also doesnt even appear to be able to convey any information either lol 

poor poor stupid Olivia XD

im sure like all that is true

theres definitely doctors cuz not everyone relies on aura

We don't know that it can't, if its incapacitated it could possibly be interrogated, or at the very least Olivia could avenge her fallen comrades.

Stupid, but not unreasonable : p

Hmm, I imagine mostly regular doctors, I have never seen anything about healing aura's, only the body when its injured. But of course it may be something we just haven't been shown yet so there very well could be doctors that specialize in aura healing/regeneration

Well we know Semblances can we crazy, random things. One of these semblances may be a healing touch, and a person can just touch someone, and heal all their wounds at the price of his/her own aura.

I mean, Qrow's misfortune and Glynda's rebuilding are pretty wacky, so I believe something like this exists.

Well we know Semblances can we crazy, random things. One of these semblances may be a healing touch, and a person can just touch someone, and heal all their wounds at the price of his/her own aura.

I mean, Qrow's misfortune and Glynda's rebuilding are pretty wacky, so I believe something like this exists.

Oh I thought you meant as a standard practice, not a semblance xD Oh yeah a semblance can be anything pretty much be anything it seems like besides full blown magic like the Maidens

And man I love Qrow's semblance, so badass and sad at the same time

if 

Spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Qrow dies

Im going to be so freaking pissed off at this show/Rooster teeth

i was severely upset (still am) when Pyrrha died

if 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Qrow dies

then I might just stop watching RWBY, tbh

if 

Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Qrow dies

Im going to be so freaking pissed off at this show/Rooster teeth

i was severely upset (still am) when Pyrrha died

if 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Qrow dies

then I might just stop watching RWBY, tbh

I would be so broken up if that happens. They can't do that. I'll be a sad faunus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back