OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, @Keidivh? A question mark? You liked a question mark?

View attachment 243584

ecqkuo.jpg

People will remain injured, we will get it back on track, just a misunderstanding. I will fix it. Hard to coordinate is all.

I never noticed but Varien has the chance to really tussle with it. The kids lose but he, has a chance to bring it in.

Powers aside, one would hope the teacher could do better than the students. The question is, should he go after it or prioritize getting his students to safety. Plot-wise, I think it would be cool if we fail this mission, go back to Beacon, start another side plot, finish that, and come back to this a little bit stronger.

Powers aside, one would hope the teacher could do better than the students. The question is, should he go after it or prioritize getting his students to safety. Plot-wise, I think it would be cool if we fail this mission, go back to Beacon, start another side plot, finish that, and come back to this a little bit stronger.

Ah, like how things usually go in Dragon's Dogma some games...

You get one-shotted by the boss the first try, experience grind, then come back and one-shot the boss once you get back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back