OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
lololol I have a feeling that the fight against Rust and such would go much smoother if Natsuki didn't just charge in like an utter moron, ahaha. Definitely would be much more organized and less chaotic.

Oh well, it's fun to do stuff like this to show character!

(It'll make more sense later why the usually calm, level-headed Natsuki sudden overflows with emotion and stuff soon, please bear with me.)

Good night, all! ^^

I just realized, out of the students, Lilith (the teleporter/dps) and Joshua (the shield maker/tank) probably stand the best chance against RUST. Not saying they should win, but together they'd probably be a force to be reckoned with.

Oh that, well he didn't see the afterimage or the attack, buuuttt reactions will probably come about.

Oh wait! You did actually mention my post in yours, "Suddenly a blast ricocheted over RUST's head and caused it to briefly disappear..." Not sure what the explosion was (steam?) however if he can see the Olivia and Nat than he should have seen/heard...

"...reappearing next to Olivia and Natsuki.

"Injured. Separated from the group. If you're done being stupid, I'd recommend retreating." She said coolly, before rushing back in to push the attack, firing off two fifty-caliber ice bullets as she ran."

I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to tell you what to do, cause I'm not. I'm just making suggestions that are favorable for me.  :smile3:

@Mossino Hey, are you working on a reply? I can start working on one whenever, but I want to make sure I'm not cutting you off

oh yeah

lilla is unconscious for the rest of this fight until she is healed or someone forcefully wakes her up.

but dont wake her up

if you do she'll feel the pain of her wounds, and unless you want a screaming cat in your ears, i advise against it.

so i wont post again till they get out, or i need to describe her wounds in detail

Edit: @Calm however, her hoodie was probably blown off in the explosion, so everyone that is near is free to know she is a faunus now.

and specifically amber since he is carrying her.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah

lilla is unconscious for the rest of this fight until she is healed or someone forcefully wakes her up.

but dont wake her up

if you do she'll feel the pain of her wounds, and unless you want a screaming cat in your ears, i advise against it.

so i wont post again till they get out, or i need to describe her wounds in detail

Edit: @Calm however, her hoodie was probably blown off in the explosion, so everyone that is near is free to know she is a faunus now.

and specifically amber since he is carrying her.

I'll probably have a post up in the morning. I need to wake up early enough to make breakfast. Kinda promised my family x3 That does mean I'll probably have a post up by the time everyone is awake, though! You won't have too wait too long~

I'll probably have a post up in the morning. I need to wake up early enough to make breakfast. Kinda promised my family x3 That does mean I'll probably have a post up by the time everyone is awake, though! You won't have too wait too long~

careful pulling on lilla's ears

that is one of her kinks

okay

honestly

varien told them to run

if they don't i am considering olivia and nat fucking stupid.

Olivia's teammates are missing.

The Alpha doesn't abandon its pack!

honestly it would've really OOC for Olivia to just leave this fight, she's more or less in feral mode

Olivia's teammates are missing.

The Alpha doesn't abandon its pack!

honestly it would've really OOC for Olivia to just leave this fight, she's more or less in feral mode

I mean, I guess I can't complain, Lilla's semblance does the same thing C:

Im just pissed that she might get really hurt >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back