OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet her head. Olivia flips her shit for dat

@Clockwork Syringe

"Wow, this shield is so protective and awesome, thanks Josh!" Runs and out and attacks anyway because angriness

More than likely it doesn't, but what else could it be? All signs point to RUST. Mysterious, incredibly dangerous, very powerful. It'd make more sense than most other explanations

Lol, I was expecting her to shoot from within the shield but ok. Although an idea popped into my head; So if Olivia wants to continue fighting, Joshua miiiggghhht grab her in a firefighter's grasp and run to the airship. She could still fire bullets at it too.

Hello! My apologies for bringing this up, but I'm going to need to drop all RP.

I won't have internet for awhile due to various budget changes. (Other than my phone, which is really hard to post and work with.) And frankly, I'm pretty sure it would be a nuisance to hold a spot for someone inactive! 

Not like it matters, since I haven't even managed to post once ^^' hehe... 

Good luck everyone, and remember, go to the hospital if you find yourself sick! 

Are you going to rescue her, or should Lilith? Cause Lilith does have something she's going to try to do as she rescues Olivia.

Well perhaps this might be a thought

I just realized, out of the students, Lilith (the teleporter/dps) and Joshua (the shield maker/tank) probably stand the best chance against RUST. Not saying they should win, but together they'd probably be a force to be reckoned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back