OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, @Danchou Tsubomi, is Nat going to be in any condition to drag an injured party member away or is she going to need to be dragged away to?

She can still stand and keep moving, just she probably shouldn't get hit or it'd really be bad. Mostly an aura problem than an injury, really, but she's starting to feel the burns and cuts now. 

Joshua's carrying her now unless she vocally objects to him. Otherwise I think he'd go help Skye out.

@Clockwork Syringe

Something that apparently hasn't been explained well is that our characters are nowhere near the others. They are at least a block away and can not see anything the other group is doing.

oh no im quite aware of this lol

if skye dies i quit this rp

Wellllll I hope she doesnt die! D: <3

Joshua's carrying her now unless she vocally objects to him. Otherwise I think he'd go help Skye out.

if its feasible for him to help her

Olivia, not sure about Natsuki, was in the Dome when it activated.

No. Olivia, Joshua, Natsuki, Lilith, and the Professor are no where near and can not see Teal, Sky, Lilla, and Amber. So Joshua can not see the airship. In fact, it would be safe to say that the fog is too thick to see which way he came from.

hehehe nakama! :P

yuh i was thinking about the distance 

*weeaboo voice*

私の仲間, 私はあなたのために戦う!

WATASHI NO NAKAMA,WATASHI WA ANATA TAME NI TATAKAU!

(Tell my relatives I am sorry for butchering this language so much and that I gotta stop with the anime jokes.)

Currently half-awake, so I honestly dunno what's going on most of the time.

Quick post that I made late at night having to deal with multiple attacks, hopefully its okay, i just pulled it out because I will be a bit busy the next couple days with college.

Quick post that I made late at night having to deal with multiple attacks, hopefully its okay, i just pulled it out because I will be a bit busy the next couple days with college.

There is one thing you missed...

" A large hole opened in the air and through it could be seen Teal on his roof. "Everyone! Through!" she barked, then called through the portal. "Tealiose! Grab Olivia!" She needed to concentrate to keep the Gate open so she couldn't grab the girl. Even now she could feel the strain of sustaining it. "

I have no idea when or what to post.

Fuck. Kinda dug myself into a hole...

You could have Amber finish carrying the whimpering cat back to the airship, and then help the retreat, idk. Though, Amber is pretty beat up, so it’d be the smartest for him to just fall back, get Lilla back safely, and stay at the airships.

Up to you idk.

You better see Lilla in the infirmary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back