OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, during the airship ride Teal mentioned that he could not get a read on it at all, no electronics, no thermal. It's an odd creature.

[SIZE= 12px]You could definitely see them, right now the thing has not reached the point where it is way too heated. Once it reaches that it will have to leave the fog because then you can see it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Also sorry for the short post, not much to say really.[/SIZE]

Yeah, its hard to explain because you have no idea what the thing is. All I can say is that some of the fog in the arena is from the mountains but a majority is made by the thing and it has odd properties to it. Its armor is heated but not on fire, it was only on fire because I had thought amber blew it up, forgot to say it went away. So hopefully I can elaborate a bit, it is only slightly heated at the moment. Hopefully it will make more sense as the fight progresses. But at one point it will be too hot to cover up anyone and it will have to fight in the open, but by that time it will probably be at stage three.

[SIZE= 12px]Don't know, Joshua probably should not have seen you[/SIZE]

I was posting from the vantage of before the fog rolling in(2/3rds of the post) and when it did roll in he was kind of aware that Natsuki was being attacked by RUST so he saw it attacking something, naturally he guessed his partner or a fellow classmate.

I was posting from the vantage of before the fog rolling in(2/3rds of the post) and when it did roll in he was kind of aware that Natsuki was being attacked by RUST so he saw it attacking something, naturally he guessed his partner or a fellow classmate.

I was under the impression that Olivia and Nat were blocked off from the rest of us. But that's none of my concern.

I was under the impression that Olivia and Nat were blocked off from the rest of us. But that's none of my concern.

8ae.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Joshua, with Professor Varien, had been fighting to get to them for their last few points, at least for Joshua that is.

Even after both @Keidivh and @Danchou Tsubomi said, multiple times, I believe, that they'd rather they fought alone; at least for a little while. And after @BlackJack said that they were cut off from the rest of the group. Multiple times.

I've been in situations like this before when it comes to roleplaying, and it nearly always ends in unnecessary stress. If everyone were to honestly share their two cents on the subject, I believe that could be avoided. I'm only trying to think rationally, and make sure everyone's voice is heard. Everyone involved, at least.

Gotta say I'm a bit surprised that Joshua is already there between having an Albino Alpha and horde of Grimm assaulting them. 

It's was just hoping Olivia and Nat would be able to fight it a bit before they were found, mainly because it gives consequence to their actions. They left the group, they charged a far superior foe by themselves (I honestly considered Olivia might die doing that xD)

I don't want to say he shouldn't join the fight, it just happened very quickly. Olivia was only able to get a couple shots off before she could do anything else.

Im not saying anything needs to change, it just would have been interesting 

@Clockwork Syringe

if it's alright im going to post in the morning, I'm a bit exhausted and need to figure out my next post 

@Danchou Tsubomi @BlackJack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back