ill be pissed

lilla will be upset

no one will be happy

i swear to god you better not get hurt seriously at all

ill be pissed

lilla will be upset

no one will be happy

IMG_0590.GIF

I will. Just give me a few minutes to mentally recover from six finals and I'm good to good.

(Formula for Danchou's happiness:

C8H10N4O2)

Yeah man! High-five--

oh.

Give me a hug buddy! .... *cries*

You decide what happens, it is just attacking. But again, do not get close to it. It hurts a lot, not even skye would be able to stop one of its swings. You will find out later why but still.

Can they be avoided? Olivia is pretty agile?

i swear to god you better not get hurt seriously at all

ill be pissed

lilla will be upset

no one will be happy

/monthly_2017_01/3070020f80e0605b560d250c89904298.jpg.ec8b230816995120d911d7611564bb88.jpg​

Inb4 Olivia injury.

View attachment 242899

Give me a hug buddy! .... *cries*

M-maybe a chest bump?

(I'd... pat your shoulder, but...)

I'm gonna start calling Olivia and Natsuki "The Bloody Buddies"...

Attachments

• 3070020f80e0605b560d250c89904298.jpg
    3070020f80e0605b560d250c89904298.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
At the stage it is at right now, the swings can be avoided. But again, you pretty much heated up its armor meaning if you get too close you might get burned. Plus if the sword cant hit you, its other arm has a dust version of a flamethrower,

/monthly_2017_01/3070020f80e0605b560d250c89904298.jpg.ec8b230816995120d911d7611564bb88.jpg

Inb4 Olivia injury.

M-maybe a chest bump?

(I'd... pat your shoulder, but...)

I'm gonna start calling Olivia and Natsuki "The Bloody Buddies"...

.... *bumps foreheads*

yusssssd Bloody Buddies! That needs to be IC xD

At the stage it is at right now, the swings can be avoided. But again, you pretty much heated up its armor meaning if you get too close you might get burned. Plus if the sword cant hit you, its other arm has a dust version of a flamethrower,

Hmm, Olivia still has a few tricks up her sle- OH DUST MY ARMS ARE GONE!

i feel like bones is connected to the mist.

.... *bumps foreheads*

yusssssd Bloody Buddies! That needs to be IC xD

Hmm, Olivia still has a few tricks up her sle- OH DUST MY ARMS ARE GONE!

High-fo...rehead.

I want this to be a thing, lolol.

Maybe they'll end up as The Burning Bloody Buddies at this point?

Back from a day of college

Anyway I'm at a crossroads on how to make a post. Does Joshua attempt to help Olivia and Natsuki as the later is his partner or does he decide to help Skye, his leader, and Amber?

(Sorry, guess I fell asleep...)

In the previous posts, it sounds like he's really trying to get to them, so I think it'd make sense for him to keep doing so, unless he decides that helping those closest to him would be easier and more successful, due to how Olivia and Natsuki are somewhat cut off from the group.

Then it's decided, I'll have Joshua help Olivia and Natsuki. Due to them also accidentally bumping up the RUST to stage 2, also goes along with the original plan I had if we ran into RUST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back